Windows 10: Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

Discus and support Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; recently got a laptop. installed windows 10. headphones don't work when plugged in, still plays out of main speakers. installed corsair utility engine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aidan69110, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

recently got a laptop. installed windows 10. headphones don't work when plugged in, still plays out of main speakers. installed corsair utility engine. headphones don't get recognized - comes up specifically "no device installed". tried some extra drivers. tried unplugging replugging and restarting.
    Any Advice?

- gtx 1060
    -500gb ssd
    -i7 core

:)

Aidan69110, Jul 1, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Does the lumia 640 have a trrs audio jack

It has a 3.5 mm audio jack for stereo or stereo with mic, which is TRRS.

garym123, Jul 1, 2017
  3. 3.5 jack to stereo

I have a new to me laptop with Win 10. I have always used the headphone jack to play music on my stereo system. It is not playing right. only playing to 2 speakers. cant control volume on stereo, ready to give up. please help

SusieHerring, Jul 1, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

Some new Laptops have a TRRS jack instead of the usual TRS jack. Have you tried plugging in without the 3.5mm adapter?

fireberd, Jul 1, 2017
  5. it has the standard mic and headphone (pink and green) 3.5 jacks and an adapter to converge to one 3.5. neither work. recently discovered it does go through the headphones when tested on the laptop testing program but attempts at utilizing it for games or the internet, it either doesn't work at all, or just comes through the computer speakers

Aidan69110, Jul 2, 2017
  6. fireberd Win User
    With the headset unplugged, go to the Sounds panel. First the Recording section and if not set, set the "Stereo Mix" as the default RECORDING device. Most PC's have this, however a few vendors unfortunately have this disabled. If its not listed, RIGHT click in a blank area in the panel and then click to show "Disabled" and "Disconnected" devices. If available it will now show and you can make it the default recording device.

Go to the Playback section. Your "Speakers" (PC sound device) should be set as the Default Playback device. If not, make it the Default.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

1. Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register - Similar Threads - Corsair VOID stereo

2. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brand and one from tellur but with 3 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use...
  3. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brand and one from tellur but with 3 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use...
  4. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. void

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    void: HiI clicked a link that said java script VOID.Also, how do I remove an account that sync with my computer?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/void/2e13e76a-a2fd-4124-8c8d-3fef96f6906d
  6. 3.5 mm Headset Jacks Headset and Mic Jack not registering.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3.5 mm Headset Jacks Headset and Mic Jack not registering.: Hello everyone, I recently bought some new headphones for my gaming PC MSI gaming plus motherboard, and I've done literally everything to try and solve it, but nothing is working. I've updated my bios, I've gone into Device Properties, Device Manager, Sound testing,...
  7. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel: My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a headphone jack, not usb. Is this causing a problem? It's annoying as all sound is coming into my headphones but when i speak its...
  8. Headphones don't register in jack

Headphones don't register in jack: I have seached wide and for for weeks now on how to fix my headphone jack, I've tried through realtek and sounds. I've asked reddit and everywhere else i could imagine. this is my last hope. I plug in the headphones and it acts like it isn't there. no noise, no notification,...
  9. Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround: I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10. My old pc has windows 7 and then i didn't had any problems with my headset. But with windows 10 the mic quality is sooooo bad can anyone help me with that ? I also use the Corsair iCue software but that doesn't help...
  10. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio: Oooh Cool. Thanks for the link.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corsair void 3.5 jack not being recognized

2. corsair void pro 3.5 mm jack not working on omen

3. corsair void jack repair

4. corsair void no jack information available,
  5. corsair void 3.5 jack