Windows 10: Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

Discus and support Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903 in Cortana to solve the problem; In 1803 I really enjoyed syncing my phone notifications to my pc. It worked well in 1803 and I updated my PC to 1903 and all seems to be okay but I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LasithaSamarasinghe, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

In 1803 I really enjoyed syncing my phone notifications to my pc.

It worked well in 1803 and I updated my PC to 1903 and all seems to be okay but I have found that In,

Settings->Cortana->Cortana across device setting is not shown and I have looked averywhere.

Pls help me with this.

Pls post here what happened to it or where it is.

:)

LasithaSamarasinghe, Jul 6, 2019

2. typing option under "devices" is missing

I had no spell check in MS Edge text boxes. Searching for solutions suggested Settings -> Devices -> Typing Autocorrect misspelled words. However, this option was not in the devices list!

Solution listed here resolved this. Added English (United States) to my English (United Kingdom) and Typing appeared in the Devices list. I was then able to resolve the missing spell checker in Edge.

TomMcKeown, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

1. Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903 - Similar Threads - Cortana Across Devices

2. Sharing across devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing across devices: Until last month, my desktop PC happily shared with my laptop, and my Windows explorer displayed the up to date information on screen from input into either machine.Suddenly that has stopped, and I cannot remember how I set it up in the first place.Can anyone help me with...
  3. Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting

in Cortana
    Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting: I am using windows 10 home... In this windows i dont see hey cortana activation and cortana option in setting.. Is this any problem in update or not available in windows 10 home?...
  4. Cortana not working in 1903

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in 1903: Just upgraded to 1903 and I can't seem to get Cortana to work or see the configuration options for it. When I go into settings all I see is the image below to pick the language. [ATTACH] I checked the task manager and the Cortana processes are running. I tried to use...
  5. Missing power options in 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing power options in 1903: I have a Dell XPS 15 9570 which has Windows 10 Home, and came with the 1903 feature update installed. When I go to the advanced settings for my current power plan (or any other power plan, regardless of whether it came with the system or if I made it), the options are very...
  6. OneNote2013 missing in indexing options (Win10-1903)

in Windows 10 Support
    OneNote2013 missing in indexing options (Win10-1903): Ever since updating to 1903 I'm discovering bits of stuff missing, for example, OneNote no longer appears in my list of index options... [ATTACH] ...and my search results are missing many of my OneNote notes. Any ideas on how to restore this. It used to look like this.....
  7. Power options missing 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power options missing 1903: After upgrading to version 1903 the only Power Option available is Balanced. Thats it - No High Performance , . How to get them back , ? Tried various methods via Command Prompt and Powershell to which they both accepted the commands but still no other Power Options. Or...
  8. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???: Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? It was a useful feature if you use Windows 10 mobile phone!!! See: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-cortana-across-devices-not-in-19h1-release/c463b92b-dc75-4cbd-b344-dad64390d62d I could...
  9. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?: Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well. so will this feature be disabled in next major...
  10. cortana is missing

in Cortana
    cortana is missing: i cannot find cortana anywhere on my system at all, so i can not activate her. can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-missing/39068d54-b536-49ca-82d3-9ae49a166640"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cortana across my devices

2. cortana devices settings missing

3. cortana devices missing

4. is hardon-kardon invoke obsolete,
  5. cortana across my devices windows,
  6. missing cortana settings,
  7. cortanaa accross devices misssing,
  8. cant find option cortana across my devices,
  9. cortana not working 1903,
  10. cortana settings windows 10 1903,
  11. cortana icon missing windows 10 1903,