Windows 10: Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

Discus and support Cortana Add a Service Button Not There in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to connect a service to Cortana it only comes up with a list of 5 services and no "Add a service" button as I have seen in screenshots... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Irie Railton, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

Hi,
    When I try to connect a service to Cortana it only comes up with a list of 5 services and no "Add a service" button as I have seen in screenshots and videos about Cortana's notebook. There is also no Music section my Manage Skills tab in Cortana's notebook.

Here is a screenshot of my notebook:
    Cortana Add a Service Button Not There 529db3be-818d-4bca-888c-bf7db1c1d522?upload=true.jpg Cortana Add a Service Button Not There ec4f01a4-a116-4de2-919e-8b81eefff9bf?upload=true.jpg

Please help!

Irie

:)

Irie Railton, Oct 30, 2018

2. Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

Hi,

When I try to connect a service to Cortana it only comes up with a list of 5 services and no "Add a service" button as I have seen in screenshots and videos about Cortana's notebook. There is also no Music section my Manage Skills tab in Cortana's notebook.

Here is a screenshot of my notebook:

Cortana Add a Service Button Not There 529db3be-818d-4bca-888c-bf7db1c1d522?upload=true.jpg

Cortana Add a Service Button Not There ec4f01a4-a116-4de2-919e-8b81eefff9bf?upload=true.jpg

Please help!

Irie

Irie Railton, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

1. Cortana Add a Service Button Not There - Similar Threads - Cortana Add Service

2. start button and Cortana are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button and Cortana are not working: I was receiving a message as my window's license will expire soon so I ask to the technical support Microsoft about it they said it because I have a old version so they take remote control of my pc an install a new version as they said I didn't know but the look it's very old...
  3. Cortana Button not visiblees

Cortana Button not visiblees: I can't see the Cortana option even though, I have all apps option enabled I did a system scan and it detected nothing. What do i do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-button-not-visiblees/ef863698-ed4d-437c-942d-1a9d7d407dca
  4. Add a Play/Pause Button

Add a Play/Pause Button: Hello Microsoft Community, [ATTACH] Image cropped from Staples.com My current laptop's keyboard does not have a play/pause function button as my previous laptop did. My current laptop is Asus Vivobook S513IA-DB74. You can find a picture of its keyboard on this Staples...
  5. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

in Cortana
    How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook: I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794 [ATTACH] Note, my...
  6. Cortana Reminder Service Cancelled

in Cortana
    Cortana Reminder Service Cancelled: Why has Microsoft chosen to cancel the cross-platform reminders feature of Cortana? Whatever idiot made that decision should be fired. I found that feature extremely helpful and used it all the time on Windows and Android devices. It was especially useful that I could set a...
  7. Add a button to the address bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Add a button to the address bar.: I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say. How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge To customize the buttons that appear next to the address...
  8. No option to enable Cortana button

in Cortana
    No option to enable Cortana button: Hi, I right clicked the taskbar. Look: [ATTACH] No option to enable Cortana button. Can someone please help? How can I fix this? Will 20H1 fix the issue?...
  9. Unable to add service in cortana after 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to add service in cortana after 1809: Hi, I just updated to build 1809 however there is no option to add a service to Cortana (Spotify). I am logged into a MS account and also completed all updates that are available but still no option. [img] [img] Thanks. 121874
  10. Cortana and Search buttons not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Search buttons not working: Recently I noticed Cortana had failed to operate when I hit the button. Then I noticed that when I hit search, again nothing happened. I think these problems may be related. 77278

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana manage skill menu does not show add a service

2. cortana service missing

3. cortana cant add service

4. cortana no add service option