Windows 10: Cortana Alarms

Discus and support Cortana Alarms in Cortana to solve the problem; When I ask Cortana to set an alarm on my phone, it responds "I'm sorry, I can't create more alarms. Turn one off, and try again." But I don't have any... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tehmyne, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Tehmyne Win User

Cortana Alarms

When I ask Cortana to set an alarm on my phone, it responds "I'm sorry, I can't create more alarms. Turn one off, and try again." But I don't have any other alarms on my phone in any app. The Cortana on my phone is linked to the one on my laptop, but on that too, I have no alarms set. What's going on?

:)

Tehmyne, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

alarm on cortana

Hi,

It is possible that your location in your PC is set in a different region, making Cortana's alarms delayed. To further assist your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you checked your time zone if it is set correctly?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC such as software update, installed new application, changed a setting, etc. prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Cortana Alarms

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Cortana Alarms

1. Cortana Alarms - Similar Threads - Cortana Alarms

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. Cortana can't set alarms, in windows 10 version 2004

in Cortana
    Cortana can't set alarms, in windows 10 version 2004: I am having a problem with cortana when I asked her set an alaram cortana said Sorry I can't help with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-set-alarms-in-windows-10-version-2004/cca24ac9-e46d-496a-b122-3b5eb6da28d2
  5. Cortana can't do anything: send emails, open apps, set an alarm, make a list and other...

in Cortana
    Cortana can't do anything: send emails, open apps, set an alarm, make a list and other...: Cortana used to be able to open apps and now it can't. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-do-anything-send-emails-open-apps-set/0b79cc60-affd-42bf-971c-c7e7d8a8ca9b
  6. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  7. Is Cortana App Required for Alarms & Clocks App to function correctly??...

in Cortana
    Is Cortana App Required for Alarms & Clocks App to function correctly??...: Hello to all, Just wondering if on Windows 10 20H2 Pro 64 Bit, Is Cortana App required for Alarms & Clocks App to function correctly say like for example to set the alarm under Alarms & Clocks App and then alarm sounds correctly at a specific time say like for example:...
  8. Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

in Cortana
    Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...: Hello, I'm using Cortana on my laptop for a long time to set alarms and reminders but today after updating my windows I lost the ability to do that. I can still set alarms on my pc which is also running the latest update with the latest version of Cortana. I don't know why...
  9. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?

in Cortana
    How can I change the default alarm tone in Cortana in Windows 10 home?: the subject line really says it all... actually, i'd like to know how to ask Cortana to audition all the alarm tones she knows, so I can tell her to use a particular one. is that possible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I know if my Cortana alarms have been set

2. alarm skill on cortana

3. cortana alarms

4. cortana alarm