Windows 10: Cortana and Future?

Discus and support Cortana and Future? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mumbai, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Mumbai Win User

Cortana and Future?

recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still not available for most of regions, Cortana analyzes the way we type, our voices and the data in our PC and sends them to Microsoft to polish up the software ,actually Cortana is more powered in the server side (according to Briana website) that's why it takes sometimes to receive the responses from her. so basically Cortana is more like a server side product, it needs internet and a Microsoft account, it sends most of our inputs to Microsoft servers, it's still in beta phase. and according to various rumors and judging by their Office service ,Microsoft is slowing moving to service side that required a subscription to consume them. so I feel like in future ,Cortana might be a paid service which required a subscription to consume. and it seems like we Windows 10 users might be its Beta testers. *Confused
    Microsoft has the Cortana's plug. if we didn't pay the subscription payment,we might not be able to use Cortana since Microsoft can always pull the plug.

:)

Mumbai, Aug 1, 2015

2. "Stopcode -- WHEA uncorrectabel Error"

I no longer have this problem. However, when I do the update it renders my graphics card useless so now I boot from my floppy drive and don't update at all.

PMS CORTANA, Aug 1, 2015
  3. 1709 Bluescreens & video problems

I was just letting the process work itself out as reinstall/recovery didn't help and eventually it would let me sign in. A few days ago while I was typing away, my screen had a mind of its' own and just went extra wide screen and removed my dual screen
    ability. Now my videos don't play in FB and can't get out of this widescreen. I've again tried Recovery to no avail. There have been several updates since the blue screen error. I went out and looked at my devices and now it must has Basic Display Driver instead
    of the Dell driver that was there before. It no longer recognizes it. I have done recovery and it worked for a few minutes but again reverts back to this Basic Driver. How can it do this? I also no longer have a Sleep function on my shutdown menu, just Restart
    or Shut Down. I have done Reset already and had to reinstall several of my apps. This continues to get worse. Everything else is working fine. I have no other screen issues.

PMS CORTANA, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Cortana and Future?

1. Cortana and Future? - Similar Threads - Cortana Future

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  6. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  7. For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

in Cortana
    For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not: By changing the cortana language form default language to other language. In case In future there can be problem in cortana for changing cortana language...
  8. Microsoft’s Cortana might respond better to your feelings in future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Cortana might respond better to your feelings in future: Microsoft insists Cortana for Windows 10 is here to stay and improvements for the digital assistant are planned. Microsoft recently added a new version of Cortana to the Microsoft Store and a new patent from the Redmond giant has revealed that Cortana might get better at...
  9. Cortana for Windows 10 Mobile may not require your location in future

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana for Windows 10 Mobile may not require your location in future: Cortana for Windows 10 Mobile may not require your location in future updates Microsoft preparing new change in Redstone update [img] Cortana for Windows devices is a useful service, providing at a glance daily planer functionality and other useful features....
  10. New institute explores the future of Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    New institute explores the future of Cortana: Today marks the establishment of the Cortana Intelligence Institute – a new, co-funded collaboration between Microsoft Research, Cortana Research and RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, to work on next-generation capabilities for Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana....