Windows 10: Cortana and Google calendar

Discus and support Cortana and Google calendar in Cortana to solve the problem; just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DonnaHoff1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Cortana and Google calendar

just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to show on my calendar? An aside: When I open my computer in the morning, I leave the tab showing my calendar open until I shut down the computer at night. Don’t know if that has any bearing on my question. Thanks for any help out there!

:)

DonnaHoff1, Oct 30, 2018

2. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

FINALLY!!! When trying to go to Calendar, it asked me to share location? And asked Cortana, it showed me the reminder!! YAY! *Party

Cortana and Google calendar [​IMG]

tornadosurvivor, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Caledon Ken, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Cortana and Google calendar

Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Cortana and Google calendar

1. Cortana and Google calendar - Similar Threads - Cortana Google calendar

2. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Calendar: how do I get google calendar to open in the start menu on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/76d16185-e415-4322-803b-00f8521ced24
  3. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calendar: how do I get google calendar to open in the start menu on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/76d16185-e415-4322-803b-00f8521ced24
  4. Cortana link to Google calendar

Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  5. Google calendar

Google calendar: I purchased the Google calendar, and it's asking for an activation code! I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar/a0f5098d-6b3b-4177-b111-2be249810ebe
  6. Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Calendar: Average more novice than pro user who is setting up my new, upgraded Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser. Issue: My old ver of Google Calendar had notifications via email and/or screen pop-up. This new version has only pre-selected...
  7. Google Calendar . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Calendar . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I'm try to install "Google" calendar. I've seen, so many video and text . . . It's confusing. And, none of them worked? Does anyone have experience, doing this? If you do. Please give me, step by step, instructions. Thanks for reading ....
  8. Google Calendar . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Calendar . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I'm try to install "Google" calendar. I've seen, so many video and text . . . It's confusing. And, none of them worked? Does anyone have experience, doing this? If you do. Please give me, step by step, instructions. Thanks for reading ....
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana google calendar

2. cortana not finding synced calendar events

3. cortana not showing my calendar

4. cortana not adding events to google calendar,
  5. cortana is not reading all events on google calendar