Windows 10: Cortana and multiple calendars

Discus and support Cortana and multiple calendars in Cortana to solve the problem; This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Unionman, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Unionman Win User

Cortana and multiple calendars

This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to be under one list. Is there something missing in settings that can correct this?

:)

Unionman, Jul 10, 2019

2. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Cortana and multiple calendars

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Cortana and multiple calendars

1. Cortana and multiple calendars - Similar Threads - Cortana multiple calendars

2. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  3. Outlook calendar - multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar - multiple problems: I guess I have to keep on with Google calendar because I just can't get past a couple of problems with Outlook calendar. If I access it on my phone or through "Office" it is off by 5 hours! I've tried changing up time zone, but to no avail. The other problem is printing the...
  4. Cortana link to Google calendar

Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  5. Cortana Calendar Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Calendar Bug: My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-calendar-bug/5ae63765-1dee-4c66-b19d-88823f2e37c1
  6. Cortana and multiple calendars on one account

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars on one account: I added several sports calendars to my Hotmail account, but when I ask Cortana about events in all of my calendars, it seems she only check on the "original" or "native" Hotmail calendar. Is there a way that I can keep calendars in this way independent and get that Cortana...
  7. Cortana will not access my calendar?

in Cortana
    Cortana will not access my calendar?: I have been trying to get Cortana to access my calendar on windows 10 without success. I have given Cortana access under "Manage skills" to my gmail and my outlook accounts. I have given Cortana access to email and calendars under the Cortana Permissions page within...
  8. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Connect Cortana to more than one outlook calendar

2. windows 10 calendar access all google calendars cortana

3. cortana and multiple calendars