Windows 10: Cortana and reminders

Discus and support Cortana and reminders in Cortana to solve the problem; I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by pat w28, Nov 20, 2019.

1. pat w28 Win User

Cortana and reminders

I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so good anymore, and have been doing this for years, but I no longer have the ability. Is there any way to re-enable Cortana through the search bar? when I try to set a reminder the way I always have it simply launches a web search instead of activating Cortana (the way the current documentation says it is supposed to do).

:)

pat w28, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Nov 20, 2019
  4. K7AAY Win User

Cortana and reminders

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Cortana and reminders

1. Cortana and reminders - Similar Threads - Cortana reminders

2. Both Cortana and To Do Reminders Pop-up at the Same Time

in Cortana
    Both Cortana and To Do Reminders Pop-up at the Same Time: Hi,I had a problem with Reminders given by Cortana. Yesterday I set a reminder for something through Cortana and it had to pop up at 11:00 am. Cortana had set the reminder in To Do. But at 11:00 am both Cortana and To Do popped up the Reminders. It is quite frustrating when...
  3. Both Cortana and To Do Reminders Pop-up at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Cortana and To Do Reminders Pop-up at the Same Time: Hi,I had a problem with Reminders given by Cortana. Yesterday I set a reminder for something through Cortana and it had to pop up at 11:00 am. Cortana had set the reminder in To Do. But at 11:00 am both Cortana and To Do popped up the Reminders. It is quite frustrating when...
  4. Both Cortana and To Do Reminders Pop-up at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Cortana
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  6. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  7. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cortana cannot set reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot set reminders: I tried asking cortana to set reminders but Cortana says I'm sorry but I can't help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cannot-set-reminders/7456c9e7-f99f-4ef3-beec-8064d3ce91ac
  9. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  10. I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...

in Cortana
    I'm still getting daily reminders from Cortana even after removing the task from the To Do...: I created a couple of daily reminders with Cortana in a previous version of Windows before they reassigned reminders to the To Do app and I can't figure out how to stop it. I've removed the reminders from the To Do app but I still get reminder notifications from Cortana every...