Windows 10: cortana and search bar

Discus and support cortana and search bar in Cortana to solve the problem; why is my task bar like this . How can i combine cortana and search bar . Please tell me i am ready to change registory too.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by PriyankaSingh5, Jun 7, 2020.

1. cortana and search bar

why is my task bar like this . How can i combine cortana and search bar . Please tell me i am ready to change registory too. cortana and search bar bf95f180-5c19-47e5-9a3c-ddcda965c2ed?upload=true.png

:)

PriyankaSingh5, Jun 7, 2020

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Cortana and search bar

To better isolate your concern, we'd like to check the following:

• If Cortana still shows results in French after performing the steps posted on the link that we've shared.
    • If there are other applications on your device that exhibit the same concern.

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking the language set up specifically for Cortana. To do this, you can perform the following:

• Click on the Search bar.
    • Click on the gear icon.
    • Scroll to the option that has a drop down menu.
    • Select English.

cortana and search bar 247352fb-63c9-4fa1-a9d6-65d7fd7725fd.png

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Try0x101 Win User

cortana and search bar

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

cortana and search bar [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

cortana and search bar

1. cortana and search bar - Similar Threads - cortana search bar

2. Cortana Search Bar Crashing

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Bar Crashing: Hey all, Today i've had an issue come up to where my Search Bar just randomly glitches out. Basically whenever I click on it, the search bar comes up blank, and crashes about 2 - 5 seconds later. Sometimes a string of text randomly appears saying...
  3. Windows Search bar and Cortana

in Cortana
    Windows Search bar and Cortana: I have somehow split my Cortana and Windows search into two different things. I think this was a side effect of disabling and re enabling cortana. Can someone please help me streamline both/get rid of Windows search...
  4. Cortana search bar in not open

in Cortana
    Cortana search bar in not open: How can I turn on the Cortana search bar? I can talk to ask Cortana a question but I cannot type the question. The search bar is accessible. The microphone is visible....
  5. Cortana Search Bar Glitches

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Bar Glitches: Tried running all the troubleshooters for my Microsoft surface pro 6, all are up to date and were unable to fix this glitch. This has been bothering me very much for the past couple of days....
  6. Cortana Search bar glitch?

in Cortana
    Cortana Search bar glitch?: So I tried to fix the problem by restarting cortana- nothing. It happens everytime I try to look something on the search bar or use the home button. Its annoying and I really don't know what's happening or what to do.[ATTACH]...
  7. Cortana/Search Bar

in Cortana
    Cortana/Search Bar: I turned Off "Hey Cortana" in the Voice in Setting and it goes back to On all by itself. This intelligence is too "artificial. Let's get this fixed, As a Windows Insider I'm deeply disappointed Microsoft has not resolved this issue....
  8. Cortana Search Bar

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Bar: Hi there! I need help figuring out how to be able to use the type here to search section again on my task bar. Since last night I have not been able to. When I click on it to type, it goes straight to highlighting the mic picture in blue and is not allowing me to type at...
  9. Cortana search bar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana search bar color: Brink, our admin, has a wonderful tutorial on this subject : Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10 May I be so bold as to post an alternative which will change the search bar from White to default Grey. *** if this method has been posted here before,...
  10. search bar/cortana not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    search bar/cortana not working: my searchbar/cortana has suddenly stopped working, when I click I get a message telling me there is a problem, please sign out. so I googled the problem I ran the systen file checker which reported a problem and said it was fixed, problem still there I reinstalled all...