Windows 10: Cortana and tracking a package shipment

Discus and support Cortana and tracking a package shipment in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Roccondil18, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

Hello all,

So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana.

I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH THE TRACKING INFO.

However, it's not convenient to search every tracking number every time, especially when the numbers come from different sources- emails, websites, etc.

And when I search for the solution, all the comes up are old threads from two or more years ago that have either no answer (and a lot of people complaining), or references this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028013/windows-10-cortana-package-tracking

Which is a year out-of-date.

And I had to specifically search for whether Cortana's tracking skills had been nuked. Is that true? we can't use Cortana to track packages? What else is not available? seems like she's become a POS software freeloading on our Win10 installations...

:)

Roccondil18, Feb 26, 2019

2. Tracking packages

I have a question about how Cortana tracks packages. I understand she gets the shipment information automatically from the emails I receive. However, once Cortana identifies the shipment and adds it to the "tracking list", can I delete the email (or move
    it out of my inbox)? Or will that remove the tracking and/or cause Cortana to stop tracking the package? Now that MS has enhanced Outlook also automatically to put an appointment for the shipment in my calendar, same question there too--will deleting the email
    cause the calendar entry to get deleted? Thanks in advance for the assistance.

ReadyOrNot, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Cortana Package Tracking

Hi Dwain,

With regard to your query, Cortana package tracking tracks package from the following retailers:

• Amazon.com
    • Target
    • Walmart
    • Apple
    • eBay
    • Microsoft Store

To know more about Cortana package tracking, please check this link:
    Cortana package tracking.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

Is Cortana's Package Tracking ability not available in the UK?

Hi Estragon,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you logged in into Cortana using Microsoft account?

• Have you updated your PC to the latest build for the option to be displayed in Cortana’s Notebook?

You will be able to use the Cortana Notebook if you are logged in into Cortana using a Microsoft account. Cortana is activated on the PC only on using a Microsoft account to login into the feature. After logging in once, Cortana feature will be enabled
    on the PC until turned off on the PC.

If you haven’t, login into Cortana using a Microsoft account and follow the steps below to check if the issue is resolved.

• After logging in into Cortana, expand the options available in the feature by clicking on the three horizontal lines located at the top left corner of the window.

• Click on Notebook and scroll down the options available in the page to select
      Packages.

• Enable Package tracking card option by sliding the bar to
      On and click on Add a package.

• Enter the package ID in the given box and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below on Cortana package tracking:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-package-tracking#v1h=tab03

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Cortana and tracking a package shipment

1. Cortana and tracking a package shipment - Similar Threads - Cortana tracking package

2. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.: Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipment-did-not-arrive-tracking-says-the-package/b5ba9ce6-cd95-4eff-895a-be53785841e5
  3. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.: Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipment-did-not-arrive-tracking-says-the-package/b5ba9ce6-cd95-4eff-895a-be53785841e5
  4. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TRACK A PACKAGE POP UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TRACK A PACKAGE POP UP: How do I stop "TRACK APACKAGE POP-UP"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-a-package-pop-up/da6e2409-10fe-4c90-a8d0-84af8a058be9
  6. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/9250af64-5db4-49d8-a486-9376ffd3c853
  7. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/b456e02e-5c04-466f-bfc0-3a8140ce9d39
  8. How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Track Packages in Outlook?: So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do it now. But in addition to the fact that there is no way to add a package manually, I see literally no evidence of this...
  9. uninstalling package tracking IE homepage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling package tracking IE homepage: I want to uninstall the package tracking IE app but when I try to do so I am guided to the admin authorisation window with this "window host process (Rundll32). when I enter the password, nothing happens and I am guided back to the list of apps....
  10. A quick look at Cortana's package tracking ability in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A quick look at Cortana's package tracking ability in Windows 10: [img] Microsoft's Cortana can already track your flights just by scanning your emails for relevant information. Package tracking has been another feature known to be coming to the digital personal assistant, and it is already semi-functional in Windows 10. Currently,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. have cortana track ups

2. cortana package tracking 2019

3. can cortana track usps packages 2019

4. cortana track package,
  5. cortana track packages,
  6. how do i get cortana to track a package