Windows 10: Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

Discus and support Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example:... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by pragmaticron, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example:

:)

pragmaticron, Aug 20, 2022

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Uninstall annoying Cortana and return Search box

Hi,

Let us disable Search online and include web results option in Cortana's Settings so that you can only search Windows and it will not provide web results upon searching. To disable it, please follow the steps below:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click Settings.
    • Disable Search online and include web results.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 20, 2022
  4. eddie1247 Win User

Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

How do I delete search suggestions when I click on a search box?

In Windows 10 when I click on a search box on a website I am visiting previous suggestions from past searches drop down and the list is becoming rather long. How do I delete these suggestions?

eddie1247, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

1. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box - Similar Threads - Cortana annoying Suggested

2. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box: How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-annoying-suggested-popup-when-clicking/13388297-f5ae-4d95-b952-f034b81c5e29
  3. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box: How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-annoying-suggested-popup-when-clicking/13388297-f5ae-4d95-b952-f034b81c5e29
  4. Remove Cortana Search PopUp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Cortana Search PopUp: Right click taskbar. Click Search. Uncheck "Show Search Highlights" Voila! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-cortana-search-popup/48542817-5ebe-42e0-98bf-6743583c2cba
  5. Remove Cortana Search PopUp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Cortana Search PopUp: Right click taskbar. Click Search. Uncheck "Show Search Highlights" Voila! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-cortana-search-popup/48542817-5ebe-42e0-98bf-6743583c2cba
  6. Remove Cortana Search PopUp

in Cortana
  7. Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box: I did about two hours of research on this, and only found several similar issue, and none seem to have had a real fix. Some say it randomly stopped working, and then randomly started working again, and just about all said they reset about everything they can think of (which I...
  8. Cortana search box

in Cortana
    Cortana search box: Hello, I reinstall Windows and have a problem with Cortana. Before I can choose three functions to show Cortana on the taskbar: Hidden, Show Cortana button and Show Cortana search box. Now I can choose only Show Cortana button after clicking right mouse button on the taskbar....
  9. Issue with "suggestions" in the search box.

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with "suggestions" in the search box.: Hello *Wink when I type something in the windows search bar, it automatically fills itself with a program's name and I can't change anything about it. The only thing I can do is click on the program, or the search bar. Clicking on the search bar results in the word being...
  10. Cortana / Search Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana / Search Box: The search box keeps popping open at random. I turned off Cortana but the search box keeps coming on. This is very annoying. If I want to do a search I'll open it myself. How can I stop the Cortana / Search box from popping itself on? 31998