Windows 10: Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903)

Discus and support Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903) in Cortana to solve the problem; In build 1809, I had the Cortana app show in my start menu, and from there I could go to App settings, and reset it. This would solve a lot of issues... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EMARTINEZV, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903)

In build 1809, I had the Cortana app show in my start menu, and from there I could go to App settings, and reset it. This would solve a lot of issues with search not working. When I upgraded to build 1903, it no longer shows on the start menu and have no way of resetting the app.

:)

EMARTINEZV, Jun 7, 2019
  2. atinfo Win User

Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

Hi,
    Why Cortana don't search hidden folder in Start Menu? I copied a folder that contains my portable apps shortcut, when I copy that folder to Start Menu folder [in ProgramData], Cortana lists that folder in Start Menu App List and Cortana search works but when I hide that folder [and hide from Start Menu App List, that I want to be hide in Start Menu App List] Cortana only shows my search result [for example, shows my portable app shortcut] but nothing work!!! when I click on portable app shortcut [that I put on that folder]. *Think

atinfo, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903)

Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903)

1. Cortana App not showing in All App list (Build 1903) - Similar Threads - Cortana App showing

2. cortana permissions not showing in the app

in Cortana
    cortana permissions not showing in the app: Hi, I would like to know why my cortana permissions are not showing in the app settings. I also cannot find the cortana settings in windows settings. I know that cortana is now a standalone app but still I cannot find settings such as connected serviceslike spotify etc.....
  3. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  4. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  5. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  6. App not showing in "installed apps "list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not showing in "installed apps "list: I am trying to limit my sons time on Fortnite. The game shows up under "activity" but not under "App and game limits", so I am not able to block or limit the time on it....
  7. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  8. windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps: I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster. After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application... I uninstalled the program but the problem persists. Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing...
  9. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  10. Sorting the all apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorting the all apps list?: OK. I know how to "go to file location" and some of the other basic tips, but I am still having two issues with the Windows 10 start menu after several hours of searching reading and pulling hair out. 1) A few of my apps (programs I installed, not apps from the store) were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chat with cortana by typing

2. cortana app missing

3. cortana app not showing in start menu

4. cortana not showing up,
  5. cortana not appearing in apps,
  6. cortana not in apps list,
  7. cortana is missing in Windows 10 1903,
  8. cortana is not showing in apps,
  9. how to create cortana search n windows 10 1903,
  10. no cortana app,
  11. cortana app,