Windows 10: cortana app sync notifiction with pc

Discus and support cortana app sync notifiction with pc in Cortana to solve the problem; this is my pc version . Im a developer , so for me i always used cortana to sync my notifications and all from my andriod phone with my pc earlier.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by aswins, Feb 15, 2020.

1. aswins Win User

cortana app sync notifiction with pc

this is my pc version .

Im a developer ,

so for me i always used cortana to sync my notifications and all from my andriod phone with my pc earlier. latestly i changed my phone . i got tried it in my new phone. i couldn't find cortana in appstore later i downloaded an apk from google ,but i find entire change in UI if cortana android version.

i cant able to sync my windows 10 with my android phone using cortana app. earlier their was an option " sync notification "in cortana adroid version but in latest version i didn't able to find it . need a help!!!!!... cortana app sync notifiction with pc bbbd1f76-5b50-47e6-8214-65d7493b9d6c?upload=true.png

:)

aswins, Feb 15, 2020

2. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 15, 2020
  3. What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Open the app in mobile phone and go to menu.
    2. Tap on Settings > Cross device.
    3. Make sure that the switch across App notifications sync is toggled on.
    4. Open Notification access on your phone and check the switch is on for Cortana.
    5. Go to Settings in your PC, click on
      Cortana.
    6. Click on Cortana across my devices on the left pane.
    7. Make sure the toggle switch is ON under Get phone notifications on this PC.

If you still do not see the options, we would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and try configuring.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 15, 2020
  4. cortana app sync notifiction with pc

How can i sync downloaded app to cortana

Hi Gary,

The option to sync your application with Cortana may vary depending on the certain app that you're using. To isolate your concern we'd like to ask the following:

• Which application are you trying to sync with Cortana?
    • Can you walk us through the process on how you're trying to sync the application?
    • What are the steps that you've tried to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

cortana app sync notifiction with pc

1. cortana app sync notifiction with pc - Similar Threads - cortana app sync

2. Windows Defender Notifiction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Notifiction: hi i recently hacked and i open regedit and delete all startup apps and "windows defender notificion" deleted from startup and i can't see icon of this app anymore how can i show this windows defender icon in task bar again?...
  3. Windows Defender Notifiction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Notifiction: hi i recently hacked and i open regedit and delete all startup apps and "windows defender notificion" deleted from startup and i can't see icon of this app anymore how can i show this windows defender icon in task bar again?...
  4. Windows Defender Notifiction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Caps lock notifiction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notifiction: So I play lot of game on my computer and the other day I found this random keyboard lying around in my house and I decided to test it out because I play fnf *if you don't know what that is its a rhythm game that requires 4+ keys on your keyboard* so anyways the keys on the...
  6. Caps lock notifiction

Caps lock notifiction: So I play lot of game on my computer and the other day I found this random keyboard lying around in my house and I decided to test it out because I play fnf *if you don't know what that is its a rhythm game that requires 4+ keys on your keyboard* so anyways the keys on the...
  7. Cortana not allowing Gmail to be synced

in Cortana
    Cortana not allowing Gmail to be synced: When trying to sync my gmail calender with cortana it takes me through all the verification steps which work, then on the very last screen inside the cortana box where is asks to "allow" or "cancel" clicking allow doesn't work. It just states the same issue. My computer is...
  8. What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?

in Cortana
    What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?: I've been using the Android Cortana app to sync notification to Windows 10 and until a couple of days ago it was working (most of the time). Then the Android app got an update to 3.0.0 and now all the notification sync options are completely gone from the app (I can't find...
  9. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC: Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows...
  10. Cortana is not synced with clock change

Cortana is not synced with clock change: A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15! The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when in fact it is 2:15 and so its setting off the alarm while I'm in class, very annoying. I am wondering how to resolve...