Windows 10: Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders

Discus and support Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are rolling out some changes to Cortana on Windows for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. You may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders

Source: Cortana on Windows (Beta)–Now with more productivity! - Windows Insider

:)

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders Insider

Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Source: Cortana on Windows (Beta)–Now with more productivity! - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders - Similar Threads - Cortana beta app

2. Windows Insider Beta Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Beta Update: The other day as I was searching for a quick way to get the Windows 11 update prior to the scheduled update that I could update through the release update in the Windows Insider portal. My question is this: Will updating through the Windows Insider portal still give me the...
  3. i can not downlod cortana beta app

in Cortana
    i can not downlod cortana beta app: how can i get cortana beta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-downlod-cortana-beta-app/ec9a568e-446a-4164-9941-1db4741d42d0
  4. Windows insider beta or dev

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider beta or dev: Should I be using the beta or the dev ring on my main pc, I only use it to game nothing important is on it and what is the major differences between the two submitted by /u/johnp1040 [link] [comments]...
  5. Rollback Cortana Beta Windows 10 2004 to old Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rollback Cortana Beta Windows 10 2004 to old Cortana: Hey there, I just need support on how to rollback Cortana beta, to the good old Cortana. I used to use the old Cortana with my Windows 10 1909 update, and it was pretty good, with lots of deep linking features like alarms and times, music control, Alexa, and many more. But...
  6. Cortana Beta apps features not available

in Cortana
    Cortana Beta apps features not available: i have recently downloaded windows 10 version 2004 and I have got the Cortana Beta app and many features of the previous Cortana app have been lost. When I say to open an app to Cortana, it just show web results for how to open the related app. Is there a way to fix this...
  7. New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Save time and stay organized—Cortana helps handle day-to-day tasks so you can stay on top of what matters most. Cortana can support you by giving you reminders, keeping your to-do lists, and helping you set timers and alarms. Cortana can also give you quick answers to the...
  8. Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta

in Windows 10 News
    Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta: Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta Docker is launching a limited beta program for its new Docker for Windows and Docker for Mac apps. By Mary Jo Foley for All About Microsoft | March 24, 2016 -- 19:40 GMT (12:40 PDT) Docker launched today, March 24, a...
  9. Watch YouTube inside Cortana... and More...

in Windows 10 News
    Watch YouTube inside Cortana... and More...: Title says it all! Cool feature or not? 56syHQ9lHhU 44579
  10. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...