Windows 10: Cortana Beta apps features not available

Discus and support Cortana Beta apps features not available in Cortana to solve the problem; i have recently downloaded windows 10 version 2004 and I have got the Cortana Beta app and many features of the previous Cortana app have been lost.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SeniruKankanamge, May 13, 2020.

1. Cortana Beta apps features not available

i have recently downloaded windows 10 version 2004 and I have got the Cortana Beta app and many features of the previous Cortana app have been lost. When I say to open an app to Cortana, it just show web results for how to open the related app. Is there a way to fix this problem. If there is a way, please tell me. I hope this will help me.

:)

SeniruKankanamge, May 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cortana Beta apps features not available

New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Beta apps features not available

1. Cortana Beta apps features not available - Similar Threads - Cortana Beta apps

2. Cortana Windows App Features not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Windows App Features not working: Hi,I am using Windows 10 and the Cortana app is not really working. I tried the features on the Microsoft website: What can you do with Cortana in Windows? microsoft.com but most of the features didn't work, like open Word, settings reminders, etc. I am signed in with my work...
  3. Cortana Beta not following commands?

in Cortana
    Cortana Beta not following commands?: I just recently got a new hp laptop. When I tried using Cortana it doesn't follow commands. It just comes up with a link on Bing. It can't set reminders or even set my alarm. I asked it to set my alarm and all it came up with his a link from bing about setting alarms. I tried...
  4. i can not downlod cortana beta app

in Cortana
    i can not downlod cortana beta app: how can i get cortana beta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-downlod-cortana-beta-app/ec9a568e-446a-4164-9941-1db4741d42d0
  5. Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in: Hi Everyone, Help me out, Cortana WON'T sign in hence I CAN'T use it. How do I solve the issue? Here is a screenshot of my cortana [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-beta-wont-sign-in/2ba41fa4-9c7c-429a-b29d-cd3fa354a792
  6. Android 11 Beta is available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta is available: As we shared with you last week, we postponed our beta release of Android 11 so that people could focus on important discussions about racial justice. Today's release looks differently than originally planned - instead of a livestream event, we're sharing a few videos and...
  7. Useful Coronavirus updates from Cortana Beta/non Beta

in Cortana
    Useful Coronavirus updates from Cortana Beta/non Beta: At the moment Cortana Beta/Non Beta doesn't give much useful info when you ask her about Coronavirus news/updates. It only shows a list of news article aggregated by MSN.com. It will be great if it is possible to show highlights of Covid-19 tracker developed by Microsoft URL:...
  8. New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Save time and stay organized—Cortana helps handle day-to-day tasks so you can stay on top of what matters most. Cortana can support you by giving you reminders, keeping your to-do lists, and helping you set timers and alarms. Cortana can also give you quick answers to the...
  9. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...
  10. Welcome to the Cortana and REACHit Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to the Cortana and REACHit Beta: Here's what you need to know to get started: > You'll have to be in the US and running Windows 10 on a PC or Tablet > You'll need to have Cortana already enabled and setup > Your feedback is essential! Submission details are below > Wait several hours before...