Windows 10: Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up

Discus and support Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up in Cortana to solve the problem; We have Briefing email turned on for our organization and for a couple of weeks I actually received the briefing emails, but haven't received any since... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Roxanne Lowery-King, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up

We have Briefing email turned on for our organization and for a couple of weeks I actually received the briefing emails, but haven't received any since mid July. I am still subscribed to the service, but haven't had one of the emails in over two weeks. Did something happen to the service? There's no way to check for issues regarding that particular app.

[Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Outlook / Other/unknown / Microsoft 365 Family]

:)

Roxanne Lowery-King, Jul 31, 2020
  2. wynand32 Win User

Cortana reminders not showing up in Cortana, but are showing up in Calendar

Yes, thanks for the reply. Notifications are turned on, on all of my systems. And yes, I get the list of reminders, but all of my scheduled recurring tasks no longer show up in the list. They do, however, still show up on my Calendar when I select Cortana
    Reminders from the available calendars to show.

wynand32, Jul 31, 2020
  3. wynand32 Win User
    Cortana reminders not showing up in Cortana, but are showing up in Calendar

I have had a number of daily recurring reminders set that disappeared from my list of reminders in Cortana but still show up in my Calendar when I select them to show up. I can't figure out how to delete them so that I can recreate them, or get them to show
    up again in my Cortana reminders list.

I have a number of Windows 10 PCs and an Android device running Cortana, and the reminders don't show up on any of them.

wynand32, Jul 31, 2020
  4. keith Win User

Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up

Cortana email function

Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana.

keith, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up

1. Cortana Briefing Email No Longer Showing Up - Similar Threads - Cortana Briefing Email

2. Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification

in Cortana
    Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification: Hi Support,All the users are getting individuall email about daily briefing of cortana email. I don't know how it is automatically got enabled and sending email to users.How to disable it so that it should not send email to user.Awaiting for your reply at the...
  3. Cortana briefing email not showing in-line action buttons

in Cortana
    Cortana briefing email not showing in-line action buttons: I've been using a windows 10 pro version 21H1 laptop with 2016 home and business office. I've been getting the Cortana briefings which have the in-line action buttons allowing me to set a reminder. I recently switched to another computer, same version of Windows but with...
  4. Cortana Briefings

in Cortana
    Cortana Briefings: Hello, I have an end user that received a Cortana briefing that involved a task from a supervisor. The original email never reached the users inbox, they are only able to access the email from the Cortana brief. Is this a setting that can be disabled or something that is...
  5. Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana"

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer responds to "Hey Cortana": Cortana can hear me, but she's no longer activated by voice and is instead activated inside a chatbox window. Where can I activate "activate Cortana by voice"?...
  6. Bluetooth no longer showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer showing up: After the update 5/24/2020 that installed the new version of Edge Windows now thinks my device doesn't have bluetooth. I've been using the bluetooth on this device for 2 years now. When I check bluetooth settings Windows says it is turned off but there is no way to turn it...
  7. Cortana no longer sleeps

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer sleeps: Hi Being handicapped I find using Cortana to shutdown/restart/sleep and it seems any other search very useful. Cortana has been working well for over a month now but all of a sudden it doesn't do what I ask but it just things for a while and then stops After even a simple...
  8. Cortana no longer working

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer working: I'm using the Harmon Kardon Invoke and for the last 2 weeks whenever I tell Cortana to "stop" it'll give me the response "Sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again later." I've hard reset the device a few times and nothing seems to work. I can't even tell her to stop a...
  9. Cortana shows an incorrect email address for me

in Cortana
    Cortana shows an incorrect email address for me: When I open Cortana it shows " Cortana has lost access to my account" When I go through the process of trying to fix , it comes up with a wrong email address for me. I thought I used my Microsoft account address. Obviously I got on this forum using my Microsoft account. Any...
  10. Wifi No Longer Showing Up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi No Longer Showing Up: Recently I had a problem with my wifi not connecting, and nothing showing up. I fixed it somehow a day ago and now the problem is back. When going through the "Device Manager" I saw one thing in the "Network adapters" had a yellow yield sign beside it. Something might of...