Windows 10: cortana browsing with firefox

Discus and support cortana browsing with firefox in Cortana to solve the problem; Can cortana be set to search in firefox instead of Edge... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Butch501, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Butch501 Win User

cortana browsing with firefox

Can cortana be set to search in firefox instead of Edge

:)

Butch501, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 5, 2018
  3. ppdjoy Win User
    Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade

Actually this problem has been listed with Windows 8 & 8.1 before also. I just broadened my search & figured out that apparently Firefox had been giving these "untrusted connection" warnings to reputable sites then. I just followed the steps as they mentioned here. It solved all the issues so far with Firefox.

ppdjoy, Nov 5, 2018
  4. cortana browsing with firefox

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

cortana browsing with firefox

1. cortana browsing with firefox - Similar Threads - cortana browsing firefox

2. Antimalware Service uses 30% CPU while browsing with Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service uses 30% CPU while browsing with Firefox: Antimalware Service uses 30% CPU while browsing with Firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-uses-30-cpu-while-browsing/ab50190a-f79c-4481-813f-d13686aa1760
  3. High Windows Defender CPU usage while browsing with Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Windows Defender CPU usage while browsing with Firefox: Antimalware Process hovers around 30% while opening any webpage in Firefox. No issue with Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-windows-defender-cpu-usage-while-browsing/1cf8e95b-f18d-4e6f-a0d7-fc7cf9725c38
  4. How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to browse in Text-Only Mode in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox: Browsing websites in Text-only mode can help you save a lot of bandwidth because it automatically blocks all images from loading. Therefore, if you want to browse in the text-only mode in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers, here is how you can do that in Windows 10. The best...
  5. unable to browse and use cortana

in Cortana
    unable to browse and use cortana: I face a problem with using Cortana and browsing on the internet. When I try to use the search options, the keyboard gets stuck and I can not type anything. I have Windows 10 Education installed, version KB4073543...
  6. BSOD while browsing firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  7. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  8. Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade: Hi all, I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S55-A machine 2 days ago. Ever since the upgrade, I couldn't get to google.com on my default Firefox &/or Chrome browser. I was able to sync new files with my Dropbox desktop app. I also saw the internet (WiFi &...
  9. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  10. BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed: So i upgraded from gtx 980 to1080ti two days ago and ever since then i am having multiple problems. I used DDU to remove my previous drivers i installed latest nvidia drivers from their website.Since then my pc crashed twice while i was browsing firefox and i am randomly...