Windows 10: Cortana, Build 1903 and voice integration questions??

Discus and support Cortana, Build 1903 and voice integration questions?? in Cortana to solve the problem; I recently learned about the new Build 1903. Sounds good; however, it's not available to my PC. I have a question relating to Cortana; as it relates... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BarryB64, Jun 2, 2019.

1. BarryB64 Win User

Cortana, Build 1903 and voice integration questions??

I recently learned about the new Build 1903. Sounds good; however, it's not available to my PC. I have a question relating to Cortana; as it relates to this Build. My current laptop has Build 1803 and I'm using Windows 10 Home.

Because of my poor eyesight, I would love to make better use of Cortana's voice recognition. I'm not too interested in the PDA aspects; however, I do like the idea of verbally telling Cortana "Open Document Name in Word" and not bother with the little mic icon. I'd also appreciate knowing if there are improvements in the area of voice dictation. That is, "Cortana Begin typing" and say what I want to be typed.

So far, Windows Speech Recognition is kept separate from Cortana. I'd rather that be integrated with Cortana than the search thing.

:)

BarryB64, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

Cortana, Build 1903 and voice integration questions?? 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No Cortana voice on PC

Hi Robert,

When you say 'No Cortana voice on PC ' are you referring to that Cortana cant hear you?

If yes I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

Cortana can't hear me

Do let us know the status of Cortana functionality. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortana, Build 1903 and voice integration questions?? - Similar Threads - Cortana Build 1903

2. Cortana Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Question: Hello,I have a Windows 11 laptop that is registered to my Microsoft account. I would like to find the settings for Cortana, specifically the microphone setting to make sure it is shut off, but when I located the Cortana app under "Apps," it requested that I sign-in, which in...
  3. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  4. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  5. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  6. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  7. Cortana and Todo Integration

in Cortana
    Cortana and Todo Integration: Our house uses Cortana for maintaining our lists. Until recently, she has worked great with groceries, shopping items, general todo, etc. Sometime recently, Cortana's lists split from the Todo app's lists. Cortana's lists still has some of the original items but any new items...
  8. Cortana's voice

in Cortana
    Cortana's voice: What do I need to do to access Cortana's voice on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanas-voice/22a2bf5d-66d1-49a6-a0f1-9b9d0dff6e61"
  9. Cortana's Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana's Voice: So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices. Thoughts? But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well....
  10. Voice Recognition in Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recognition in Cortana: The Voice Recognition in Cortana was working. I had to Restart my computer. It quit working. I re-installed my microphone but it still would not work. My microphone is located in my Monitor along with my Web Cam. Why did this happen? It was working fine and after Restart it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. type cortana commands instead of speaking

2. use only my voice cortana windows 1903

3. speech recognition will not work properly after windows update 1903

4. 1903 hey cortana,
  5. cortana in build 1903 setup,
  6. cortana not working on build 1903