Windows 10: Cortana Calendar Bug

Discus and support Cortana Calendar Bug in Cortana to solve the problem; My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Rex.Prestige, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Cortana Calendar Bug

My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c

Cortana Calendar Bug 1478a886-d0c3-4dff-8bf7-4e2ff3ed5edf?upload=true.png

Cortana Calendar Bug 667e94ce-ce1b-4696-8c42-77e02b1865cb?upload=true.png

:)

Rex.Prestige, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Cortana's bug

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Cortana might have been hidden, you can enable Cortana by following the below mentioned steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and click on Cortana.
    2. Select the option Show search box or Show Cortana icon.

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana

NOTE: The last step in the article mentioned is to Reset the PC. Resetting the PC will remove the data and programs/applications installed on the computer. We suggest you to take a data backup if you want to reset the PC.

If the above steps didn’t help you fix the problem, reply to the following questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer recently?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Calendar Bug

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Calendar Bug

1. Cortana Calendar Bug - Similar Threads - Cortana Calendar Bug

2. Cortana Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Bug: Hi, I'm experiencing bugs when i try to set an alarm using cortana.Firstly, i type "set an alarm at 12.30pm today"Then it asks me "what time would you like your alarm?" at this part, the first problem appears. it does not understand my command while other normal commands such...
  3. Cortana link to Google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  4. Cortana Activation Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Activation Bug: About once a day, Cortana will activate on her own and pull up the full screen mode. This is getting obnoxious. My mic isn't even turned on when this happens, I wear headphones and there is absolutely no background noise. This needs to be fixed!...
  5. Calendar bug on recurring events

Calendar bug on recurring events: Hello, I have encountered a bug and wanted to report. I have a google calendar, which is both on my Android phone and my windows 10 calendar app on PC. Recently I have added a new "all-day" event on my calendar, and set it's recurrence to "Last day of each month". It is...
  6. Cortana will not access my calendar?

in Cortana
    Cortana will not access my calendar?: I have been trying to get Cortana to access my calendar on windows 10 without success. I have given Cortana access under "Manage skills" to my gmail and my outlook accounts. I have given Cortana access to email and calendars under the Cortana Permissions page within...
  7. Cortana and multiple calendars

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars: This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to be under one list. Is there something missing in settings that can correct this?...
  8. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...