Windows 10: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

Discus and support Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by entropy2law, May 9, 2023.

1. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?

:)

entropy2law, May 9, 2023

2. Weather app forecast not at all accurate

For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality
    it's cloudy intervals).

I ran the troubleshooter and it found no problem.

The Microsoft weather app used to be good. And accurate. Now, it's not. Now, it's worthless.

I don't want to spend time and energy resetting the app, etc; it should work properly on its own, or be fixed by Microsoft! I installed another more accurate weather app but it's interface is not as simple or as good as the pre-installed Microsoft weather
    app.

Maintain your apps, Microsoft.

AndrewThe Author, May 9, 2023
  3. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

Hi,

Forecasts are available for cities worldwide. With this Weather Bar, you can check weather conditions and forecast for geographic location. And you can choose one or multiple locations, check this

link
    for more information.

Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, May 9, 2023
  4. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

weather forecast

i have a nokia C7 and my Nokia weather app doesnt work anymore.

i can open it but there is no weather forecast available ??

mustangBE---01, May 9, 2023
Thema:

Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

1. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a... - Similar Threads - Cortana tell weather

2. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Cortana
    Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?...
  3. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?...
  4. Weather forecast is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  5. Weather forecast is messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  6. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

in Windows 10 News
    New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather: With so many things that feel outside our control, it’s helpful to know what to expect outside. Whether you are looking for the best time to take a run, planning a road trip, or chasing powder for a ski day, MSN Weather can help. Our new experience delivers...
  7. Weather app forecast not at all accurate

Weather app forecast not at all accurate: For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality it's cloudy...
  8. Cortana tells wrong time

Cortana tells wrong time: This seems simple, but I can't find any way to get it right. Cortana can't seem to tell me the right time. I live in Ypsilanti, MI. Somehow Cortana thinks I live in Ypsilanti Twp., ND. So when I ask her what time it is, she's giving me a time from the North Dakota time...
  9. cortana weather

cortana weather: how do you change the location for the weather that cortana reports? 16235
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...