Windows 10: Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

Discus and support Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I ask Cortana to "Play Christmas Music', She thinks then replies that she can do that with iHeart I just need to install it. and it opens Edge to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShawnJohnson3, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

If I ask Cortana to "Play Christmas Music', She thinks then replies that she can do that with iHeart I just need to install it. and it opens Edge to the Windows Store. I installed the PC app but now I get the same response as if nothing has changed.

I'm running 1803 on an HP Envy with 16 gig of ram so the hardware shouldn't be an issue.

Simply asking to 'Play Music' get the same response. Apparently the word music invokes a request for iHeart.

This renders the ability to verbally request music fully null and void.

Siri and Alexa are in the corner drinking eggnog, looking at Cortana and snickering. I think it's about to turn into the prom scene from Carrie.

:)

ShawnJohnson3, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Cary John Win User

Iheart radio

My Iheart radio app is not working on my Samsung curved tv, can anybody help?

Cary John, Dec 6, 2018
  3. iheart radio not working...???

I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT SUPPORTED...….how to solve this...../???????

HritikDutta, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps

iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed.

RECONBunny, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed

1. Cortana cannot recognize iHeart Radio App as Installed - Similar Threads - Cortana cannot recognize

2. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  3. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  4. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Harman Kardon Invoke no longer plays iheart radio local stations

Harman Kardon Invoke no longer plays iheart radio local stations: I have tried contacting Harman Kardon, Microsoft and iheart radio and I have not been able to find a solution. I have 2 Harman Kardon Invoke speakers that have worked really well for the last 6 months or so. I usually ask it to "play iheartradio wnyc". I live in Northern...
  6. i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not

i need a good free app that will play local radio station. iheart will not: I need a good free app that will play local radio station https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-good-free-app-that-will-play-local-radio/4a376b15-e9c1-4349-a359-bba3d6ac571c
  7. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...
  8. iheart radio not working...???

in Windows 10 Customization
    iheart radio not working...???: I have windows 10 pro on my pc and to play music with cortana I installed iheart radio.....but when I try to signup it always tells USER COUNTRY NOT SUPPORTED...….how to solve this...../???????...
  9. iheart app is a piece of...

iheart app is a piece of...: its a piece of "you know what". its becoming unreliable most of the time. I listen to smooth jazz all the while am online..but sometimes the app shuts down for unknown reason..allowing me to revert to my other media player for support. whats causing it to malfunction? I need...
  10. Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize

Groove Music & iHeart Radio mute upon minimize: This is not okay at all. How can I make them not mute when I minimize them? Someone asked me to go to Settings>Privacy>BackGround Apps iHeart radio is set to on and that has no difference. Groove music is not listed. 13623

Users found this page by searching for:

1. harmon kardon cortana speaker not playing iheart radio

2. cortana stopped using iheart

3. ms invoke says iheart radio is unavailable right now

4. find stations for cortana on iheart,
  5. iheart for windows 10 mobile