Windows 10: Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook

Discus and support Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook in Cortana to solve the problem; Under connected home I can't connect my xbox. Doesn't work on PC or Mobile. PC [ATTACH] Mobile[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Noble6Thomas, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook

Under connected home I can't connect my xbox. Doesn't work on PC or Mobile.

PC

Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook fafbbbb7-c615-47b6-a800-6f7542c28838?upload=true.png

Mobile Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook 140fdab1-04a6-4c0a-a873-ab5a02f28bd9?upload=true.png

:)

Noble6Thomas, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 4, 2020
  3. I cannot see Connected Home in Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

Go to Cortana.

Go to Settings.

Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

E for Excel, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook

1. Cortana can't connect to Xbox in Notebook - Similar Threads - Cortana can't connect

2. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  3. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box....
  4. cortana - Notebook missing

in Cortana
    cortana - Notebook missing: Welp, I've been running windows for some years. Yes I have tried Making sure my time zone/date/location etc lines up. I have tried everything I could think of, plus some, as well as every stupid and obvious thing the internet could think of!To be honest, at this point, I...
  5. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  6. Where is Cortana's notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana's notebook?: Cortana version: 2.2101.15643.0, Windows version: 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 Where can I find Cortana's notebook? I saw screenshots from the search bar, but this is how it looks for me: [ATTACH] I thought it was the search icon, but when I decided to change the icon to bar,...
  7. No notebook available for Cortana.

in Cortana
    No notebook available for Cortana.: I am using Windows 10 Pro edition not educational in the USA, Windows 10 is completely updated, and when opening cortana, there is no notebook - only sign out, settings, feedback, and about. All settings are set up, and permissions are given, but there is no option that says...
  8. there is no notebook icon for cortana

in Cortana
    there is no notebook icon for cortana: so, I have been using cortana before and I can control my music through her. I have done a reset on my pc and after that, cortana can't control my music. notebook icon is missing and I have updated the app and still no notebook and no control on my music. please help, I am...
  9. Where is Cortana notebook?

in Cortana
    Where is Cortana notebook?: So the problem is that I don't find Cortana notebook, search box, and many more. I searched and I see that others have this. I only have the windows default search box. I recently changed my language to english on my computer....
  10. Cortana notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cortana cant pair Xbox