Windows 10: Cortana constantly popping up

Discus and support Cortana constantly popping up in Cortana to solve the problem; hello my laptop is running windows 10 and out of no where a box keeps popping up for Cortana. i am sick of it constantly popping up. i signed in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by IMThunderStorm, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Cortana constantly popping up

hello

my laptop is running windows 10 and out of no where a box keeps popping up for Cortana. i am sick of it constantly popping up. i signed in thinking this would stop it but has not. i am at my wits ends to sort it. doesnt anyone know how to stop when your not clicking on anything for it to come up? BTW its not the one at the bottom where it says in the search TYPE HERE TO SEARCH. this has just started today.... i cannot do anything without her putting her nose in everything i do. any help is appreciated thanks in advance

regards

IMThunderStorm

:)

IMThunderStorm, Dec 28, 2020
  2. DebS61_03 Win User

Cortana constantly pops up

How do I stop Cortana from constantly popping up when I am typing?

DebS61_03, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

Cortana constantly popping up [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Cortana constantly popping up

Cortana pop on the hole screen

Appreciate the response. For the meantime, if Cortana is causing any inconvenience with you or your system, we suggest reverting back to the old 1607 update. Just follow the steps below:

• Open Settings window.
    • Click Update and Security, Recovery.
    • Select Get Started, under Go back.
    This will put your system back to the old Windows build. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Cortana constantly popping up

1. Cortana constantly popping up - Similar Threads - Cortana constantly popping

2. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Cortana
    Cortana Pop-Ups: I downloaded Windows10 after the 8.1 end of service. Since my old laptop does not have a microphone, and I don't feel I need one, Cortana is meaningless. I have read here that eliminating Cortana is complicated. I would be happy to just get rid of the "sign in to Cortana" box...
  3. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Pop-Ups: I downloaded Windows10 after the 8.1 end of service. Since my old laptop does not have a microphone, and I don't feel I need one, Cortana is meaningless. I have read here that eliminating Cortana is complicated. I would be happy to just get rid of the "sign in to Cortana" box...
  4. Cortana Pop-Ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11: whenever I am playing game or doing my work Cortana is randomly popping up with opening it this was not the case in windows 10 after I upgraded to windows 11 this started happening, please fix this annoying thing, this is interrupting my game play and my work too, the quality...
  6. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups in windows 11: whenever I am playing game or doing my work Cortana is randomly popping up with opening it this was not the case in windows 10 after I upgraded to windows 11 this started happening, please fix this annoying thing, this is interrupting my game play and my work too, the quality...
  7. How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups

in Cortana
    How to Stop ANNOYING Constant Cortana pop-ups: Can someone help me stop Cortana from constantly popping up while i use my laptop? It's getting to the point that I want to throw the laptop out the window in frustration. These interruptions are random and make getting my tasks done nearly impossible. I now DREAD using my...
  8. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: I see this problem and its "solutions," which always seem to involve disarming some of the touchpad. I don't use my touchpad and have it turned off. I have never had this particular problem until I did a reinstall of Win 10. Sometimes happens 4-5 times a minute. Obviously...
  9. Cortana pop ups/selfy

in Cortana
    Cortana pop ups/selfy: Cortana pops up about 11pm, just out of the blue, One night Cortana pops up and says "How about a selfy" laying there naked it was all I could to block the screen... That is creepy, I would like Cortana to stop everything unless I ask for it? Was this a programmer joke.? WTH...
  10. cortana pop ups

in Cortana
    cortana pop ups: HELP! I am ready to throw my computer away because of the cortana pop ups. Is there any way to at least shrink it or remove it completely unless I ask for help? I tried my settings and control panel and access and advanced and find no way to do this. please Microsoft, do...