Windows 10: Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments

Discus and support Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, it's been at least one week since I encountered this strange problem with Cortana, working perfectly fine except when I ask about my next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hexaae, Apr 25, 2019.

1. hexaae Win User

Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments

Hello,
    it's been at least one week since I encountered this strange problem with Cortana, working perfectly fine except when I ask about my next appointments (in Italian, but I guess it's the same in English or other languages)... in this case crashes silently with error:

Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments [​IMG]

When I ask other things like currency conversion, about the weather etc. Cortana works fine. Same for search function: no issues there. No DISM or SFC /SCANNOW errors found.

Notice I use Windows Calendar + Mail std programs, and I'm afraid this started since some recent Windows Update... can you reproduce this error? *sarc

Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.437)

Hint: here is a list of things you can ask Cortana

:)

hexaae, Apr 25, 2019

2. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

NVM; it's working ok now. Although, after I dictate the newly created appointment via Cortana, Cortana does not ask me to confirm the appointment audibly and I am forced to click "yes". Any way to have Cortana verbally ask me to confirm the appointment?

Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments [​IMG]

robdam1001, Apr 25, 2019
  3. appointment bug in cortana

Original Title: appointment bug?

If I ask if there are appointments this month, Cortana replies that there are no appointments on the 1st September, even when I type the question? Any ideas? Can I trust it to update me correctly?

Louise_515xw, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments

Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments

1. Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments - Similar Threads - Cortana crashes asking

2. About Cortana

in Cortana
    About Cortana: How to make Cortana control music play, next, previous,.... She alaways says "I cant control your music here". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/24220ac4-f84d-44ac-9344-b55e625c5bac
  3. About cortana

in Cortana
    About cortana: cortana says I'm sorry, but I can't help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/ad15cef4-b6c5-489c-8a37-3cc6525cc6d2
  4. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar: Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way. I can't get cortana to make an appointment on my work outlook calendar, which is what I use in outlook. And in the windows calendar app! Everything...
  5. about cortana

in Cortana
    about cortana: my cortana logo autometicallly remove from lockscreen and if i ask any thing to cortana it take long time to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/497efbfb-3520-48ee-980c-e23f401ce781
  6. About cortana

in Cortana
    About cortana: Does the age limit is impotant to sing in to cortana with my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/adebb432-2ff5-4849-8832-4a0109aba7c3
  7. Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

in Cortana
    Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked: Not sure when Edge updated; however, when right clicking on a photo on a webpage, the function "Ask Cortana about this photo" is now gone. Version : Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0...
  8. about cortana

in Cortana
    about cortana: when I want to let cortana know my voice ,it said sorry I cannot hear you clearly ,please try again.But,i had try it many times and I speak loudly,i don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-cortana/8888efa2-d990-4850-9ea4-b4a1e75d8b10"
  9. About cortana

in Cortana
    About cortana: When I given command to Cortana "Identify the music playing in the background". In response to that Cortana did nothing. I want to say that as GOOGLE ASSISSTANCE CAN DO WHY CORTANA CAN'T. CORTANA SHOULD HAVE SUCH FEATURE. AND THIS WILL ENSURE ITS DEVELOPMENT. Plz solve the...
  10. Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana crashes when asking about my next appointments: Hello, it's been at least one week since I encountered this strange problem with Cortana, working perfectly fine except when I ask about my next appointments (in Italian, but I guess it's the same in English or other languages)... in this case crashes silently with error:...