Windows 10: Cortana Crashing ; Heres the Error Log

Discus and support Cortana Crashing ; Heres the Error Log in Cortana to solve the problem; Faulting application name: SearchUI.exe, version: 10.0.17134.472, time stamp: 0x5c13540c Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.441,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Aypineb, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Aypineb Win User

Cortana Crashing ; Heres the Error Log

Faulting application name: SearchUI.exe, version: 10.0.17134.472, time stamp: 0x5c13540c
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.441, time stamp: 0x428de48c
    Exception code: 0x80004005
    Fault offset: 0x000000000003a388
    Faulting process id: 0x4dc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4a2108b97cf6f
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: a90cb6d4-3840-42ee-862e-17279b8eddff
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.10.7.17134_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Faulting package-relative application ID: CortanaUI

It works on another USer but I would love to actually fix my current user

:)

Aypineb, Jan 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    New CPU cooler for Ryzen questions and suggestions

Your Ryzen 7 1700X should be close to 4.0GHz anyway, so overclocking is pointless.
    If the computer freezes then there should be an error listed in the crash logs, most likely a clock watchdog timeout, changing the cooler won't fix it.
    I'd suggest leaving the CPU stock and clocking your Ram up a bit.

Caring1, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortana Crashing ; Heres the Error Log - Similar Threads - Cortana Crashing Heres

2. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  3. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  4. My games keeping crash here is the logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keeping crash here is the logs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26/‎09/‎2021 13:53StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: a2000002Parameter 1: c8Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter...
  5. My games keeping crash here is the logs

My games keeping crash here is the logs: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26/‎09/‎2021 13:53StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: a2000002Parameter 1: c8Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter...
  6. My games keeping crash here is the logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cortana Crash

in Cortana
    Cortana Crash: I downloaded all the updates and after installing them, cortana is always crashing whenever I speak a command. I have tried turning cortana on and off. I have also tried troubleshooting....
  8. "Type here to search" bar always crash (Cortana)

in Cortana
    "Type here to search" bar always crash (Cortana): OKay, so here the problem, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar in the bottom left it does the loading mouse for 1 or 2 seconds and it then closes suddenly. I know it is Cortana because when I click the button start and write anything in the Search Bar it shows me...
  9. Can't log into Cortana

Can't log into Cortana: I already have a Microsoft account that I've been using for some months with OneDrive. When I start Cortana it requires me to log into that account. I do so, but then it pops up a screen telling me to "Enter your old password one last time", and then "From here on out, you'll...
  10. Trying to log into Cortana

Trying to log into Cortana: I am trying to log in, but it keeps asking me about some old password? I can log into MS account just fine, but not via Cortana, any idea why? I have tried a blank password, MS password, PIN I have tried before. EDIT: I see, it is actually creating MS account instead of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 cortana crashing

2. searchui.exe faulting application