Windows 10: cortana device setup is currently not available

Discus and support cortana device setup is currently not available in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some reason im unable download the Cortana device setup . Ive tried rebooting my system and my app store. Keeps giving me "device setup is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EEddi3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. EEddi3 Win User

cortana device setup is currently not available

For some reason im unable download the Cortana device setup . Ive tried rebooting my system and my app store. Keeps giving me "device setup is currently not available" and i can't find a solution anywhere. Please help

:)

EEddi3, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Cortana Device Setup is currently not available !!!!!!

Hi Yash,

It seems like you're having problems downloading Cortana Device Setup app. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Do you also experience the same problem when trying to download other apps?

We recommend that you try to clear the Windows Store cache by following the steps below, and see if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type WSReset.exe, and then press Enter.

3. Reboot your computer.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you are using? You can refer this article to

Check for operating system information in Windows 10.

3. When you say does not find my device,
      which device are you using?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where it says
    runs a an Surface Headphones app. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

Try to uninstalling and reinstalling the Cortana Device Setup app and check if you're able to complete the setup. Invoke Works with select music services, paid subscriptions may be required. I suggest you to try reset Invoke, follow
    the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Attach Power Cable
    2. Press and Hold the Mic Mute Button until Cortana Says, “Ready for setup.”

Note: the Invoke will not function until properly set up and linked to a Microsoft account.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Set up my Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    Introducing Harman Kardon INVOKE with Cortana by Microsoft
    , where you can see the partners who support controlling invoke.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 12, 2019
  4. br4tt3 Win User

Cortana Device Setup - Invoke and WiFi

Hi all,

I am trying to setup my Invoke, steering the initial setup from my Windows 10 1803 PC. Cortana is displaying the Devices icon, factory reset the Invoke (several times) and everything seems to work from within the Cortana Device Setup app until the following
    occurs:

1. At the "connect to your device" stage - i can see the Invoke from within the Cortana Device Setup app, in the list

2. Before I press / select the app from the list, check WiFi network connection - my WiFi network card on my PC is bound to SSID providing internet connectivity).

3. When I press / select the HK Invoke device listed, i can see my WiFi NIC is switching to the "HK Invoke" that does not have internet connectivity at this stage. Cortana at the same time tells my "i am not connected to the device" - so all good so far...

4. Next step presented is a next button for setting up WiFi on the Invoke. Remember - at this stage my PC's WiFi connection is bound to the Invoke, and not the Internet providing SSID any more…

5. Press next - Cortana basically tells me that it cannot find any WiFi suitable for continuing… I would like the option to specify an alternate WiFi SSID for Cortana / Invoke but I can only see the Next button in the app...

I am freaking out - tried updating Windows, disabled firewalls, checked e internet connectivity, did setup from 2 different PC's, 1 x Android phone (which generates error - Something went wrong?????) - who ever came up with that error msg? I am running out
    of options.... i did factory reset on the Invoke etc. Is there a debug option, to determine WHAT causing the issue? right now i think it has to do with Window roaming from my internet SSID to the Invoke device when using the COrtana Device Setup app - cause
    it cannot see any suitable SSID once connected to my PC even though the internet providing SSID works just fine...… HELP!!!!

br4tt3, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. cortana device setup is currently not available - Similar Threads - cortana device setup

2. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

in Cortana
    I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...: I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-cortana-is-no-longer-available-is-there/f25af80a-b5fe-48c3-bdd5-1fcd14704575
  3. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...: I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-cortana-is-no-longer-available-is-there/f25af80a-b5fe-48c3-bdd5-1fcd14704575
  4. Cortana for current and all users

in Cortana
    Cortana for current and all users: Hi, I uninstalled cortana, but now i want to reinstall it, but i found that there are 2 version, 1 for current users and 1 for all users. What are the differences between them? Which version should I get, and which version go along with Win 10 through Media creation tool??...
  5. No notebook available for Cortana.

in Cortana
    No notebook available for Cortana.: I am using Windows 10 Pro edition not educational in the USA, Windows 10 is completely updated, and when opening cortana, there is no notebook - only sign out, settings, feedback, and about. All settings are set up, and permissions are given, but there is no option that says...
  6. Cortana availability in Australasia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana availability in Australasia: The Insider previews, fast and slow do not include Cortana functionality in a number of regions including Australasia. When will that be redressed? Last working version 1909 18363.752 154082
  7. Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool: I had to reset my Invoke when my network changed, and now when I download the Cortana Device setup app from the store it appears only Surface Headphones can be detected. The app actually appears after installation as 'Surface Headphones' !! I tried using device setup via the...
  8. Available Cortana In Bangladesh

in Cortana
    Available Cortana In Bangladesh: Hi! I am from Bangladesh, i want to use cortana in my laptop but at this moment it not possible to use cortana in my country. Cortana does not support in Bangladesh, when cortana is available in Bangladesh. We need to cortana in bangladesh. Please available in Bangladesh....
  9. Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround

in Cortana
    Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround: I already have the latest Window 10. I installed the Cortana Device Setup app but when it runs in runs a an "Surface Headphones" app and does not find my device. Also, my PC does not support bluetooth so the invoke must be set up over wireless. Now what?...
  10. "Service is currently not available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Service is currently not available.": Since a week all my msn apps (news, financial, weather, sports etc.) just show "Service is currently not available.". Interestingly, the live tiles still work. I've tried the following: Reinstall the apps Reset Windows Store (run wsreset.exe as admin) Run sfc /scannow Run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana device setup is currently not available

2. cortana device set up download