Windows 10: Cortana disappeared

Discus and support Cortana disappeared in Cortana to solve the problem; I installed a new Epson XP-6100 all in one printer. Cortana disappeared and I have not been able to find her to reinstall. Or, how to reinstall a new... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BonnieJonas, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Cortana disappeared

I installed a new Epson XP-6100 all in one printer. Cortana disappeared and I have not been able to find her to reinstall. Or, how to reinstall a new Cortana App.

Thank you for any help.

* Moved from MSN

:)

BonnieJonas, Nov 30, 2020

2. Cortana and settings options disappeared

Welcome to Ten Forums ChemicalRage Cortana disappeared :)

Does a new user account fix the problem? We can then identify if it's just the account or the whole computer feature of Cortana.

ellellell1, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Cortana and settings options disappeared

Have you been able to use Cortana before and have you experienced any problems with it then?
    What about trying a system restore?

Also this could be of some use to you: Cortana Search Box Windows 10
    I would particually suggest step 3 and see if the problem still remains with a new user account.

ellellell1, Nov 30, 2020
  4. wdrs Win User

Cortana disappeared

Disappearing Cortana

I had Cortana and loved her, but she then disappeared and even after reinstalling the Windows Pro 10 preview she has not reappeared. I know that she was not originally in the UK, but I am now on build 9926 and was advised that Cortana was now available, but she has mysteriously vanished, and I cannot even enter text into the search field.
    Any suggestions?

Thema:

Cortana disappeared

1. Cortana disappeared - Similar Threads - Cortana disappeared

2. Without cause blink and my Start Button and Cortana Disappeared. The Start button looks...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Without cause blink and my Start Button and Cortana Disappeared. The Start button looks...: My less that a year old Nexus Windows 10 woke up one morning and the Start and Cortana button missing. In their place is what looks like a weather icon a cloud with 65 degrees on it with the word cloudy. I have been getting the normal automated updates for a few months now...
  3. Without cause blink and my Start Button and Cortana Disappeared. The Start button looks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Without cause blink and my Start Button and Cortana Disappeared. The Start button looks...: My less that a year old Nexus Windows 10 woke up one morning and the Start and Cortana button missing. In their place is what looks like a weather icon a cloud with 65 degrees on it with the word cloudy. I have been getting the normal automated updates for a few months now...
  4. Without cause blink and my Start Button and Cortana Disappeared. The Start button looks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. News & Interests pops up then disappears (also Search and Cortana)

News & Interests pops up then disappears (also Search and Cortana): I have eight win10 machines in my home. They are all up to date, and today "News & Interests" showed up on all eight machines (after rebooting). They all work as expected except my primary laptop, which shows the Icon (or Icon and Text) just fine in the taskbar, but when I...
  6. About Cortana being disappeared

in Cortana
    About Cortana being disappeared: Hello there, Today I am very sad as Cortana has disappeared from my PC. I loved her being my assistant very much. But unfortunately, today when I was working, suddenly Cortana disappeared from my PC. I tried all the suggestions mentioned in the 'Microsoft Community's...
  7. Cortana search box disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana search box disappeared: I went for a factory reset and now cortana search box is missing from taskbar. How do I enable it again. Normal box is still there but the one with cortana logo is not present anymore....
  8. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  9. The search facility has disappeared from the taskbar i used to just click on cortana but...

in Cortana
    The search facility has disappeared from the taskbar i used to just click on cortana but...: The search facility has disappeared from the taskbar I cannot search for anything. I used to just click on cortana and type in the file name. I do not have voice activation, but nothing happens now....
  10. Cortana disappears before I can ask a question

in Cortana
    Cortana disappears before I can ask a question: Cortana pops up but disappears before I can ask a question. Can I lock it onto my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-disappears-before-i-can-ask-a-question/ebdf5a39-b67a-4899-95bd-adc5c97e0295"