Windows 10: Cortana = disgusting how do I uninstall this junk?

Discus and support Cortana = disgusting how do I uninstall this junk? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I find it truly sickening that, in a time of high online privacy concerns, Microsoft decides to install spyware on my WORK computer, completely without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by C_note, Mar 1, 2021.

1. C_note Win User

Cortana = disgusting how do I uninstall this junk?

I find it truly sickening that, in a time of high online privacy concerns, Microsoft decides to install spyware on my WORK computer, completely without my consent.

I was looking around online for ways to uninstall it, but sites warn that tampering with the Windows registry may mess up the computer.

This is a WORK laptop and I have a lot of delicate, private information on here that I can neither risk losing, nor being exposed.

So how do I safely uninstall this Cortana c-rap?

Why, when people are calling Bill Gates a control freak, thief, murderer and general psychopath, does Microsoft opt to install spyware?

GREAT THINKING, PEOPLE!!!

:)

C_note, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Cortana = disgusting how do I uninstall this junk?

1. Cortana = disgusting how do I uninstall this junk? - Similar Threads - Cortana disgusting uninstall

2. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  3. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  4. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
  5. How to uninstall Cortana

in Cortana
    How to uninstall Cortana: I find it truly sickening that, in a time of high online privacy concerns, Microsoft decides to install spyware on my WORK computer, completely without my consent. I was looking around online for ways to uninstall it, but sites warn that tampering with the Windows registry...
  6. how do i uninstall cortana

in Cortana
    how do i uninstall cortana: how do i uninstall cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-cortana/e98d2919-4fca-48d5-af6a-0b5e9dbc2f0e
  7. How do I get Cortana back? I guess I uninstalled it?

in Cortana
    How do I get Cortana back? I guess I uninstalled it?: How do I get Cortana back? I guess I uninstalled it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana/b8c6df5f-b005-4b5c-a38f-60c7a02e7f95"
  8. how to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
    how to uninstall cortana: Cortana drives me crazy. How can I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-cortana/4bab6bd8-fe67-47bd-ad4f-7fc5bd2ffdfc"
  9. How Do I Uninstall or Disable Cortana

in Cortana
    How Do I Uninstall or Disable Cortana: I appreciate that it exist and understand it has its uses but for me? Not really, I've never found it useful and it just sits in the background hogging ram. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I wouldn't mind being informed of a way to disable Cortana as there is nothing in...
  10. How do i uninstall Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i uninstall Microsoft Edge and Cortana: These seem very, very, very useless to me and i want them off my pc because they cause an annoyance to me >inb4 op, cortana and edge are superior, op, why do you want to uninstall them? please just tell me how to locate these programs in my registry to get them the hell...