Windows 10: Cortana Doesn't anything

Discus and support Cortana Doesn't anything in Cortana to solve the problem; i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by danielg73, May 16, 2019 at 12:07 AM.

1. danielg73 Win User

Cortana Doesn't anything

i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results

:)

2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

4. Mohan B P Win User

Cortana Doesn't anything

Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Thema:

Cortana Doesn't anything

1. Cortana Doesn't anything - Similar Threads - Cortana Doesn't anything

2. laptop doesn't boot or display anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop doesn't boot or display anything: I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button and when I switched it again, the screen is blank, the keyboard isn't working cant access the bios but the fan's working.. Im...
  3. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  4. Roaming aggressiveness doesn't change anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming aggressiveness doesn't change anything: Hello. I'm having trouble with my wifi signal when roaming between range extenders. I have one main router and 3 range exenders; let's call them extender A, extender B, and extender C. The router feeds both extender A and B, and extender A feeds extender C. When I...
  5. Cortana doesn't hear me

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't hear me: Hi! When I click on the microphone icon or press Windows key + C the Cortana page opens on the side, but the little Cortana circle is just pulsing and that's all that it does. The device manager says the microphone is working, I tried to update driver, but the one I have...
  6. cortana doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana doesn't work: Hello, thank you brink for your guidance, but I have another problem yet Location is working now, but cortana doesn't work yet, It shows a message*Sad I need to be able to see your contacts. Would you like to turn on the ability for apps to see your contacts in settings?) but...
  7. Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!

Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!: Hello! All Cortana reminders don't work for me, how can I fix this issue, please? thanks in advance 70269
  8. Cortana doesn't work at all

Cortana doesn't work at all: Every time I say something to her I get a response of "Something's not right. Try again in a little bit". I tried "Play some music" and got a little excited when she said "OK playing your music..." but then "Something's not right." Anyone come across this? Thoughts on what to...
  9. Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything: Hi, I'm currently having a problem where pinning any kind of shortcut to the taskbar via its context menu doesn't do anything. That is, a pin doesn't appear on the taskbar, and in the location '%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar' no...
  10. Cortana Ask Me Anything not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Ask Me Anything not working: Has anyone got an issue with the Cortana search 'Ask me anything'? Suddenly on both my machines I notice this morning I will type something like 'Reliability History' and it will display the usual results. But then if I do it again I get nothing. I have to log out and...