Windows 10: Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Discus and support Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Please help me, I installed windows 10, 2015 version and then updated it to 2019 version (didn't take the time to setup cortana) and now it's... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ShadowTroll, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Please help me, I installed windows 10, 2015 version and then updated it to 2019 version (didn't take the time to setup cortana) and now it's litterally non-existant in my system, the only mention of it is in the settings page there's a page dedicated for cortana, but when I enter it here's what I see: Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 dd488e60-4302-4d75-829b-b457e1927466?upload=true.png

:)

ShadowTroll, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Oct 5, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

1. Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cortana doesn't exist

2. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  3. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  4. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10: I just recently factory reset my PC, however Microsoft store is no where to be found. Not only that, but I also cannot open pictures because the photos app doesn't exist on my PC as well. I can't access any of the Microsoft Store related apps, someone please help....
  6. Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist: Windows 10 will not let me add a user with this Microsoft account that I am using to ask this question. It says this account doesn't exist. It is tied to an organization and my phone number which it also says is not tied to a microsoft account when I try the number as well....
  7. Windows 10 store doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store doesn't exist: Hello, the store doesn't exist on my windows 10. I tried troubleshooting + startup repair + some cmd commands... none worked. thanks for your help submitted by /u/VEGETA-SSJGSS [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Settings file doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Settings file doesn't exist: Half of apps in hidden folder "WindowsApps" got deleted, i restored almost everything except Settings. "sfc /scannow" and "dism.exe" didn't helped. When i trying to start settings from Powershell as administrator start ms-settings, this error appears: start : This command...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't recognize existing partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize existing partition: I have a Lenovo E580 about a year & a half old. about a month ago I got a BOD from an update. After trying for weeks with, check this do that, I decided to get a new install image for the E580, download from Lenovo, so it would be a clean start. Still plagued by BOD errors....
  10. My user doesn't exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user doesn't exist: I recently canceled A factory reset on my windows 10 computer and my user exists but it doesn't? It shows up, but not when it took me an hour to open file explorer 102295

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cortana doesnt exists in windows 10