Windows 10: Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Discus and support Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Please help me, I installed windows 10, 2015 version and then updated it to 2019 version (didn't take the time to setup cortana) and now it's... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ShadowTroll, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Please help me, I installed windows 10, 2015 version and then updated it to 2019 version (didn't take the time to setup cortana) and now it's litterally non-existant in my system, the only mention of it is in the settings page there's a page dedicated for cortana, but when I enter it here's what I see: Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 dd488e60-4302-4d75-829b-b457e1927466?upload=true.png

:)

ShadowTroll, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Oct 5, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

1. Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cortana doesn't exist

2. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...
  3. My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore: My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore. this morning I turned my pc on and the resolution was different then I had last time. I looked at the resolution settings and it doesn't show the resolution that I had before (1440xSomething) and it doesn't tell me a...
  4. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop: A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that Bluetooth and every item associated with it no longer exist on my laptop. Can anyone please help?...
  5. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  6. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....
  7. Cellular option doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular option doesn't exist: i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option when i go to device manager i find Generic mobile broadband adapter have an error with the driver "can't verify the digital...
  8. Why doesn't exist Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why doesn't exist Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home ?: Good day, tenforumers ! Last week I wanted to protect my USB Flash Drive with a password, but, surprise, there is no Bitlocker. *Sad What is the reason for that the Bitlockers is not in the Windows 10 Home version ? Good luck & God bless you ! 118486
  9. My user doesn't exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user doesn't exist: I recently canceled A factory reset on my windows 10 computer and my user exists but it doesn't? It shows up, but not when it took me an hour to open file explorer 102295
  10. Windows finds homegroup that doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows finds homegroup that doesn't exist.: I have multiple PCs in my house, one that I use myself, and one that is used by the others. Now I need to transfer about 80GB from one PC to the other, and I decided to try the homegroup thingy. Now I never set it up, not on my PC, nor on theirs, but since my bro is still...