Windows 10: Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

Discus and support Cortana doesn't recognize my voice? in Cortana to solve the problem; When I first got my laptop, I set up Cortana so that she could recognize my voice but now apparently she doesn't no matter what mic I use and I can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EmilyC3, Jun 19, 2020.

1. EmilyC3 Win User

Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

When I first got my laptop, I set up Cortana so that she could recognize my voice but now apparently she doesn't no matter what mic I use and I can't seem to find to setting to redo the calibration. Whenever I click Cortana and click settings, it sends me to the actual app instead of the menu it had.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you

:)

EmilyC3, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

Cortana stopped talking recently

Hi Martin,

I realize that Cortana is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Are you talking to Cortana with your own voice?

• Is the mic on the PC working fine?

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

1. Cortana doesn't recognize my voice? - Similar Threads - Cortana doesn't recognize

2. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  3. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  4. my cortana voice not working

in Cortana
    my cortana voice not working: my cortana voice not working how solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-voice-not-working/61908486-0874-41ce-a02a-1bf9a9d75818
  5. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  6. cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

in Cortana
    cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...: cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed alone by her for example I call say call of duty it plays call of duty on spotify if I say farah call of duty never responds and changes the words windows 10 1909 Yesterday or normal, how...
  7. Cortana's voice

in Cortana
    Cortana's voice: What do I need to do to access Cortana's voice on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanas-voice/22a2bf5d-66d1-49a6-a0f1-9b9d0dff6e61"
  8. Cortana's Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana's Voice: So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices. Thoughts? But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well....
  9. Voice Recognition in Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recognition in Cortana: The Voice Recognition in Cortana was working. I had to Restart my computer. It quit working. I re-installed my microphone but it still would not work. My microphone is located in my Monitor along with my Web Cam. Why did this happen? It was working fine and after Restart it...
  10. UK Cortana doesn't voice facts etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    UK Cortana doesn't voice facts etc.: Hello, Is Cortana in the UK fully functional yet or have I missed something? 90% of the time if I ask it/her a fact, it just opens the browser with it typed into Bing. Rarely (asking Obama's age for example) it will show the results in the Cortana box, but still...