Windows 10: cortana doesn't remind my anymore

Discus and support cortana doesn't remind my anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana lists my reminders, but doesn't actually remind me when the time comes. Miss a lot of things because of this. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SCLady55, Aug 14, 2020.

1. SCLady55 Win User

cortana doesn't remind my anymore

Cortana lists my reminders, but doesn't actually remind me when the time comes. Miss a lot of things because of this. How do I fix it?

:)

SCLady55, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Aug 14, 2020
  3. I lost my Cortana Reminders

Hi Vic,

You can check if your Cortana reminders can still be retrieved by locating them on the History. To do that, follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, click on Cortana’s notebook.
    • Choose Reminders.
    • Click more (…).
    • Select History.

You can choose a reminder that you wish to retrieve and you will see an option to reuse it.

NOTE: Once a reminder has been deleted on Cortana’s reminder history, it couldn’t be retrieved anymore.

Let us know if this resolved the issue.

Arthur Rui, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. cortana doesn't remind my anymore - Similar Threads - cortana doesn't remind

2. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  3. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  4. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  5. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  6. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  7. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  9. Unreliability of Cortana reminders

Unreliability of Cortana reminders: Has anyone else found Cortana's reminders to be unreliable? For no apparent reason reminders that I set don't ring. Also reminders that I've had set to ring daily and which DID ring daily for a long time all of a sudden stopped for no reason that I can see. Does anyone...
  10. Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!

Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!: Hello! All Cortana reminders don't work for me, how can I fix this issue, please? thanks in advance 70269