Windows 10: cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

Discus and support cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed... in Cortana to solve the problem; cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed alone by her for example I call say call of duty it plays call... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Family 2HK, May 14, 2020.

1. cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed alone by her
    for example I call say call of duty it plays call of duty on spotify
    if I say farah call of duty never responds
    and changes the words
    windows 10 1909
    Yesterday or normal, how to solve excuse me
    Trying to update the sound drive,
    It doesn't work

:)

Family 2HK, May 14, 2020
  2. PJLLB Win User

Cortana's Voice

So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices.

Thoughts?

But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well.

PJLLB, May 14, 2020
  3. THX1138 Win User
    Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice?

Is it possible to change Cortana's TTS voice to something from a different TTS voice provider such as, for example, IVONA? Alternatively would it be possible to morph the voice somehow, so it sounds different, kind of like those voice changer programs that people typically use on their own voices?

THX1138, May 14, 2020
  4. enrix Win User

cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, May 14, 2020
Thema:

cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed...

1. cortana doesn't respond correctly to my voice and some of the voices words are changed... - Similar Threads - cortana doesn't respond

2. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  3. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  4. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Voice has changed to some random: Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again after a year or so, and to my surprise, her voice is now some generic lady, not the Cortana as voiced by Jen Taylor.Why has...
  5. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Voice has changed to some random: Hi all,One of the reasons I really liked Cortana on Windows 10 was that she was voiced by the Cortana from the Halo Series.I tried using Cortana again after a year or so, and to my surprise, her voice is now some generic lady, not the Cortana as voiced by Jen Taylor.Why has...
  6. Cortana Voice has changed to some random

in Cortana
  7. Cortana does not respond to voice

in Cortana
    Cortana does not respond to voice: I had a recent download in Windows 10 and Cortana no longer responds to voice questions. Can anyone provide step-by-step instructions to get Cortana working properly again....
  8. Cortana not responding to voice commands.

in Cortana
    Cortana not responding to voice commands.: Every time I need to talk to cortana, I am required to hit the mic button so that cortana can start listening to me. I even tried going to settings and turned on the "Hey cortana" option on. Still I have to press the mic button every time. The voice command "Hey cortana" is...
  9. Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?: When I first got my laptop, I set up Cortana so that she could recognize my voice but now apparently she doesn't no matter what mic I use and I can't seem to find to setting to redo the calibration. Whenever I click Cortana and click settings, it sends me to the actual app...
  10. why does cortana not respond to my voice

in Cortana
    why does cortana not respond to my voice: cortana does not speaK to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-cortana-not-respond-to-my-voice/3567bcfc-062a-4deb-a2b9-097d7b8b06d3"