Windows 10: Cortana doesn't working

Discus and support Cortana doesn't working in Cortana to solve the problem; Hy everyone! I'm trying to use Cortana but when I starte talk to Cortana this message appear: "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Bucciotti, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Bucciotti Win User

Cortana doesn't working

Hy everyone!

I'm trying to use Cortana but when I starte talk to Cortana this message appear:

"Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that."

All required permissions are turned on.

Any another suggestion?

Tks a lot

:)

Bucciotti, Feb 8, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cortana doesn't working [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Konmal88 Win User
    Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Cortana doesn't working

Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Cortana doesn't working

1. Cortana doesn't working - Similar Threads - Cortana doesn't working

2. Cortana to Gmail Agree Button Doesn't Work

in Cortana
    Cortana to Gmail Agree Button Doesn't Work: I tried to sync my Gmail with Cortana from notebook manage skill. Followed all steps sign in, connect my calendar and mail with my Gmail account, but then the last stepto agree the sync won't work at all. How do I solve this?...
  3. Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work

in Cortana
    Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work: When I try turn on the option that lets Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" , it turns off automatically. Why does this happen? Is it a bug in the configuration app?...
  4. Cortana doesn't work

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't work: cortana isn't working ***Original title: cortana I*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-work/106eeab1-81fe-4353-b728-034bf02ed015
  5. Cortana doesn't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana doesn't open: I have a computer with Windows 10 recently updated and now Cortana doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-open/4fd1f413-5145-48a0-8457-697389e324f3
  6. Cortana Doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana Doesn't anything: i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/7a0e07eb-9b06-4b9e-b7c8-ee4b18b35319"
  7. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  8. cortana doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana doesn't work: Hello, thank you brink for your guidance, but I have another problem yet Location is working now, but cortana doesn't work yet, It shows a message*Sad I need to be able to see your contacts. Would you like to turn on the ability for apps to see your contacts in settings?) but...
  9. Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!

Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!: Hello! All Cortana reminders don't work for me, how can I fix this issue, please? thanks in advance 70269
  10. Cortana doesn't work at all

Cortana doesn't work at all: Every time I say something to her I get a response of "Something's not right. Try again in a little bit". I tried "Play some music" and got a little excited when she said "OK playing your music..." but then "Something's not right." Anyone come across this? Thoughts on what to...