Windows 10: Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

Discus and support Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Why Cortana don't search hidden folder in Start Menu? I copied a folder that contains my portable apps shortcut, when I copy that folder to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by atinfo, Apr 24, 2017.

1. atinfo Win User

Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

Hi,
    Why Cortana don't search hidden folder in Start Menu? I copied a folder that contains my portable apps shortcut, when I copy that folder to Start Menu folder [in ProgramData], Cortana lists that folder in Start Menu App List and Cortana search works but when I hide that folder [and hide from Start Menu App List, that I want to be hide in Start Menu App List] Cortana only shows my search result [for example, shows my portable app shortcut] but nothing work!!! when I click on portable app shortcut [that I put on that folder]. *Think

:)

atinfo, Apr 24, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

microsoft 640

that's not the settings - it's the app list. it isn't hidden. that's where all the apps are. the start screen (not menu) only shows the ones you want.

3. Office 365 issues

The Office application does not appear in the Start menu apps list and Cortana just shows "Get Office"

TerryFisher, Apr 24, 2017
Thema:

Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

1. Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List" - Similar Threads - Cortana don't show

2. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  3. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  5. Reset "don't show in this list" for msst used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for msst used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently ones will rise to the top of the...
  6. Issue With Start Menu Apps List

Issue With Start Menu Apps List: I run Windows 10 and have an issue with the Start Menu List of Apps the list of apps/ programs in alphabetic order that appears on the left side of the screen next to the Start Tiles. Some shortcuts are contained in folders that I want to move out of the folders, place them...
  7. Cortana not exist in app list start menu

in Cortana
    Cortana not exist in app list start menu: Cortana is working well, and it locked in the taskbar, but it doesn't show in the app list in the start menu. When I found the app with first letter "C", there's no Cortana and it makes me confused. Can anyone help me with this? :...
  8. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  9. Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps): [ATTACH] Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart. Just to give you an idea...
  10. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana is not showing in apps

2. cortana notebook missing

3. dont show cortana in start up