Windows 10: Cortana email function

Discus and support Cortana email function in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keith, Aug 25, 2015.

1. keith Win User

Cortana email function

Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana.

:)

keith, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Tmal36 Win User

How do I add Cortana's "Remind Me" to Outlook.com calendar?

Back to any developer for Windows/Cortana/Office/Outlook.com -- please develop this functionality, so all forms of reminder at least go to Outlook.com and/or a selected default Outlook email account calendar.

Tmal36, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Mortal7 Win User
    Cortana Functions

When will Cortana be available in all places?

Mortal7, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Cortana email function

You need to add the contacts to the 'People' App.

Edwin, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Also note that your reference to Outlook most likely means Outlook.com, similar to Hotmail.com, not the installed Microsoft Outlook program, might make a difference but I don't intend to set up Cortana for some time to come.

Berton, Aug 25, 2015
  6. keith Win User
    Thanks. It worked

keith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana email function

1. Cortana email function - Similar Threads - Cortana email function

2. Cortana shows an incorrect email address for me

in Cortana
    Cortana shows an incorrect email address for me: When I open Cortana it shows " Cortana has lost access to my account" When I go through the process of trying to fix , it comes up with a wrong email address for me. I thought I used my Microsoft account address. Obviously I got on this forum using my Microsoft account. Any...
  3. can cortana find emails by address ?

in Browsers and Email
    can cortana find emails by address ?: hi i have updated w10 to the last built anniversary update + last update i have some questions about cortana , can search between my received emails for example search last email sent by Paul smith ? i tried without luck is poweful like osx siri ? ps is there a list of...
  4. Cortana email function place attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana email function place attachment: Have Windows 10 PC. I am able to compose Cortana email but I cannot find how to place attachment. Please help 19334
  5. Extending the Functions of Windows 10’s Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending the Functions of Windows 10’s Cortana: Cortana is quite capable, but there are times when I wish it has more features. For example, I really wanted to be able to lock my computer with a single voice command, but Cortana does not have this function built in. Fortunately, it is possible to extend Cortana's function....
  6. Re-install cortana and search functionality?

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-install cortana and search functionality?: Hello So i recently updated my PC to the latest windows ten anniversary update, and it re-installed Cortana, so i ran the well known uninstall file to remove it. But it seems in this update removing Cortana breaks the search functionality as well. Is there a way to...
  7. PC Search function after deleting Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Search function after deleting Cortana: If I take ownership and delete Cortana from Windows/SystemApps will my search function on the taskbar still work (that is, search within the PC)? 14869
  8. search field and cortana wont function

in Windows 10 Support
    search field and cortana wont function: Hi all I installed a new version of Windows 10 pro. The search function and cortana was working fine. My IT person joined the company domain and everything still worked correctly. We did updates and lost the use of the search bar and cortana. The start button works fine...
  9. Windows 10 Deployment: Broken Cortana and Search functions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: Broken Cortana and Search functions: Hi All, Been pulling my hair out for months working with this OS and MDT. I'm creating a master image (Golden) on a virtual machine and when the software for our organization is installed, and a test user logs into the Virtual machine for the first time, Cortana and search...
  10. Start menu and Search/Cortana do not function

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and Search/Cortana do not function: Sometimes Start menu and Search/Cortana buttons become frozen and only after hard boot they work. 19756