Windows 10: Cortana email function

Discus and support Cortana email function in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keith, Aug 25, 2015.

1. keith Win User

Cortana email function

Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana.

:)

keith, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Tmal36 Win User

How do I add Cortana's "Remind Me" to Outlook.com calendar?

Back to any developer for Windows/Cortana/Office/Outlook.com -- please develop this functionality, so all forms of reminder at least go to Outlook.com and/or a selected default Outlook email account calendar.

Tmal36, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Mortal7 Win User
    Cortana Functions

When will Cortana be available in all places?

Mortal7, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Cortana email function

You need to add the contacts to the 'People' App.

Edwin, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Also note that your reference to Outlook most likely means Outlook.com, similar to Hotmail.com, not the installed Microsoft Outlook program, might make a difference but I don't intend to set up Cortana for some time to come.

Berton, Aug 25, 2015
  6. keith Win User
    Thanks. It worked

keith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana email function

1. Cortana email function - Similar Threads - Cortana email function

2. Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.: Forgive me, as this is gonna be a long one, but I've been going through this for hours and I'm gonna be as detailed as possible in simple terms. There's an issue with some of the apps, but my priority is the search bar that's ceasing to function, which looks like those apps...
  3. Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.: Forgive me, as this is gonna be a long one, but I've been going through this for hours and I'm gonna be as detailed as possible in simple terms. There's an issue with some of the apps, but my priority is the search bar that's ceasing to function, which looks like those apps...
  4. Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.

in Cortana
  5. Cortana can't perform basic functions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana can't perform basic functions.: I'm trying to use Cortana to open apps, set reminders and things like that. She's advertised to be able to do all of that by Microsoft. However, whenever I try to, say, open an app, I get the response "Sorry, but I'm not equipped to do that at the moment". It's either that or...
  6. CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

in Cortana
    CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!: [ATTACH] THIS IS VISIBLE TO ME [ATTACH] AND IN THE MENU BAR ONLY THIS IS VISIBLE. WHERE IS MY LEFT PANEL?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-s-functions-missing/099de354-164c-4fa9-8376-edafc27c12d1
  7. Cortana's improper functionality

in Cortana
    Cortana's improper functionality: Week ago I purchase a Headphone for better experience of windows features. In starting, it works fine and when I call her, she just do few of task and say "Sorry, I can't help with that." I'm fine with that but now today i call her she didn't respond and even can't search on...
  8. Cortana email function place attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana email function place attachment: Have Windows 10 PC. I am able to compose Cortana email but I cannot find how to place attachment. Please help 19334
  9. Re-install cortana and search functionality?

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-install cortana and search functionality?: Hello So i recently updated my PC to the latest windows ten anniversary update, and it re-installed Cortana, so i ran the well known uninstall file to remove it. But it seems in this update removing Cortana breaks the search functionality as well. Is there a way to...
  10. search field and cortana wont function

in Windows 10 Support
    search field and cortana wont function: Hi all I installed a new version of Windows 10 pro. The search function and cortana was working fine. My IT person joined the company domain and everything still worked correctly. We did updates and lost the use of the search bar and cortana. The start button works fine...