Windows 10: Cortana enabled webcams

Discus and support Cortana enabled webcams in Cortana to solve the problem; What would be some inexpensive Cortana enabled webcams? My Logitech's HD 720 microphone is not, apparently.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Adam Leite, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Cortana enabled webcams

What would be some inexpensive Cortana enabled webcams? My Logitech's HD 720 microphone is not, apparently.

:)

Adam Leite, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Webcam Problems?

Step One - go back to your computer mfgr's support site, register, and download the latest drivers and chipset software. When I visited Dell I found 9 as of yet uninstalled updates for my two yr old laptop!

Visit Adobe and check which version of Flash Player you're running, and D/L the latest version.

You should be good to go. Your webcam's controlled by your web browser but also authorized and either blocked or allowed by the identity software of sites you visit. Here's Coursera's instructions for fixing identity verification problems:

If you're having trouble with your webcam:

1. Check that your webcam is enabled and connected to your computer. Try a third-party tool like testwebcam.com -&nbspRessources et information concernant Resources and Information..
    2. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
    3. Check that you have the latest version of your browser or try using a different browser.
    4. If you’re using an external webcam, verify that you've installed your webcam's most recent driver software from the manufacturer.
    5. Try refreshing the page.
    6. Try switching to HTML5 webcam access by clicking the Switch to HTML5 link in the lower right hand corner of the webcam window.
    If you see a dialogue box entitled Adobe Flash Player Settings:

1. Click Close
    2. Click Allow
    If the webcam area is blank:

1. Right click on webcam area
    2. Select Settings
    3. In the Settings menu, click the webcam icon and change the camera option to match the webcam you are using
    Note to Google Chrome users: If the webcam area on the page is blank, and you can't access the Flash settings menu, click the small camera icon to the right of your browser bar and select "Always allow Coursera - Free Online Courses From Top Universities to access your camera and microphone."
    To allow Flash access manually (in Google Chrome):

1. Type chrome://plugins into your browser bar
    2. Find the Adobe Flash Player plugin
    3. Check Always allowed
    4. Quit Chrome and restart

graylingskies, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

Cortana enabled webcams

Cortana

Hi,

A Windows service may be preventing you from enabling Cortana on your computer. Please answer a few things for us to know how we can deliver the best resolution to your concern:

• Do you get any errors when you switch on Cortana?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

See Sachin Venkatesh's suggestion on this
    page
    to enable Cortana on your computer.

Let us know if you're able to fix the problem after following the steps.

Come back if you need additional assistance.

Ruz San, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Cortana enabled webcams

1. Cortana enabled webcams - Similar Threads - Cortana enabled webcams

2. I can't enable Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't enable Cortana: Hi,I have tried the following to get Cortana to work 1uninstalled and reinstalled Cortana2 ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth3 ran sfc /scannowStill, I get “Cortana is disabled, To use Cortana, you need to get permission your administrator“ error.There is no...
  3. Enable Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Enable Hey Cortana: Dear Community I just purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Updated as below. I am based in India where Cortana is supposed to work. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Installed on: 22nd Oct, 2020 OS build: 19042.572 I am unable to get "Hey Cortana"...
  4. No option to enable Cortana button

in Cortana
    No option to enable Cortana button: Hi, I right clicked the taskbar. Look: [ATTACH] No option to enable Cortana button. Can someone please help? How can I fix this? Will 20H1 fix the issue?...
  5. Enabling Webcam on Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling Webcam on Microsoft Surface: Hello, how do I enable my webcam on my Microsoft Surface tablet? I am using video conference applications on the device and it is not letting me use video....
  6. i cant enable cortana

in Cortana
    i cant enable cortana: hi I have a problem with cortana I can't enable it because something is wrong, I don't even have options button in searching bar like others and I cant enable it... Is there a way to enable it with another metod, or change searching window to this with settings? pls help me...
  7. enable Cortana

in Cortana
    enable Cortana: I cannot get Cortana to change and open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cortana/ea55e2d4-433c-4259-95f6-07586c39d704"
  8. Can't enable "Hey Cortana"

in Cortana
    Can't enable "Hey Cortana": Hello, I want to enable "Hey Cortana". When I go to the setting and click 1. Check Microphone - It opens up the Cortana search window [IMG] 2. I try to turn on the Hey Cortana - toggle, it toggles back to off. 3. I tried to Troubleshoot the microphone and it didn't...
  9. Enabling Cortana

in Cortana
    Enabling Cortana: hi there, i disabled cortana when i installed my os and now i want to enable her. the cortana icon is still in the start menu and when i clink it it just takes me to the search bar i have looked around and followed some pre-existing guides with no luck i am running 10 pro...
  10. Cortana - Webcam Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cortana - Webcam Problem: Win 10 Tech Preview dual booted w/Win8.1. I originally started to use Cortana search with a MS Livecam VX-1000 camera only to find that camera is NOT compatible with Win 10 but was working with Win 8.1. Unplugged and removed the camera in Devices. Plugged in a Logitech HD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webcams with windows cortana

2. cortana compatible webcam