Windows 10: Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

Discus and support Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Denys Kachalo, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in

:)

Denys Kachalo, Aug 2, 2022

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 2, 2022
  3. Can't sign-in to Cortana

Hi Zubeer,

You may experience issues in Cortana if there were updates recently installed that triggered a system conflict or if there were changes made in the configuration settings. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to sign-in to Cortana?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

1. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in" - Similar Threads - Cortana error We're

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...: I'm getting this error when connecting the Camera directly via USB cable, or physically removing the card from the camera and plugging it directly into the hardware SD slot. The physical switch on the card is in the unlocked position. What the hell is happening?...
  6. We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...

We're having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted...: I'm getting this error when connecting the Camera directly via USB cable, or physically removing the card from the camera and plugging it directly into the hardware SD slot. The physical switch on the card is in the unlocked position. What the hell is happening?...
  7. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  8. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Cortana
    Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  9. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....: On behalf of Vanessa Badenhorst Pls note I cant get into this website, Sonja could with y credentials from home, so it leaves me to think it maybe an Salt issue? https://eagreements.microsoft.com/AgreementWeb/Download.aspx Troubleshooting details If you contact your...
  10. Updates failure and page error -Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates failure and page error -Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in.: After weeks of working with a patience helper from the community, My PC froze and crashed. I had to take it to a local shop and have windows 10 reinstalled and updated to 2004 several months ago after months and months of updates failures. It was scanned for viruses and...