Windows 10: Cortana feedback wont stop

Discus and support Cortana feedback wont stop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I disabled the Cortana "Taskbar Tidbits", but I still receive those sorts of greetings, etc. I do have "Send notifications between devices" enabled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kitpzyxmsir, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Cortana feedback wont stop

I disabled the Cortana "Taskbar Tidbits", but I still receive those sorts of greetings, etc.

I do have "Send notifications between devices" enabled, but I dont think the messages I would expect from that are what I am receiving.

thx

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Mar 15, 2017

2. How Can I Exclude Windows Printer Driver Updates?

How or where do i go to do that? How do i stop the update from appearing. Leaving feedback wont make it go away.

kheenan halvorson, Mar 15, 2017
  3. Cortana play custom playlist

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Cortana for now will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell jokes. The more you use Cortana, the more personalized your experience will be.

Cortana

As you need it to play the specific playlist and to tell her to stop/pause it which is not available now, you can send feedback directly from Search. Go to Search, and then select the Feedback icon. Type your feedback and include a screenshot—or if you’re
    using Speech, use your voice to dictate your feedback, instead.

To know more about cortana use the
    link.

Ravinath P, Mar 15, 2017
Thema:

Cortana feedback wont stop

1. Cortana feedback wont stop - Similar Threads - Cortana feedback wont

2. Cortana wont seach the web

in Cortana
    Cortana wont seach the web: If i say "cortana photos of puppys" i get "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-seach-the-web/ab33c3fc-7b8e-4839-b14a-f244fe6c4e0b
  3. Cortana stops listening

in Cortana
    Cortana stops listening: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 64 bit. All Windows updates are in place. Problem is that Cortana stops listening after a fraction of a second and says that she did not hear anything. Microphone works OK with Zoom and other programs. Regards, Barry...
  4. Cortana stops abruptly

in Cortana
    Cortana stops abruptly: Whenever I open Cortana and try to input voice it automatically stops abruptly and in the task manager it is shown as suspended.......help me fix this problem as fast as possible and I will be thankful if I can get the details about this UWP process. [ATTACH]...
  5. Cortana on off button wont stay on

in Cortana
    Cortana on off button wont stay on: Hi I have an ACER computer bought this week and I cannot use Cortana. When I go into settings and try to turn on HEY CORTANA the toggle just goes back to off and will not stay on Voice Cortana wont turn on with the Microsoft button + C either I am using my mobile as a...
  6. cortana stopped working

in Cortana
    cortana stopped working: has just stopped, any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-stopped-working/efb116d4-b28c-446e-8753-d2590db5a334"
  7. cortana wont talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana wont talk: *Confusedcortana was prettyfuly working without any problem but after 1511 update it wont respond to me and write:something went wrong try again a bit later .... but i beleive it hears me because when i say hey cortana it shows cortana >>>>> thanks in advance 43405
  8. Windows feedback wont sign in

Windows feedback wont sign in: Wanted to leave feedback about broken parallel port driver but windows feedback app is stuck at the sign in page saying you must sign in to use feedback. Press sign in button it changes colour but does nothing anyone got a fix? Tim 35112
  9. Cortana stopped working

Cortana stopped working: When I start using Cortana it will not connect to the Internet. I say, for example, "Hey Cortana" then I say "Facebook Log in" it copies what I say but then comes back with, "The Internet and I are not talking right now." or "I can't connect right now, try again in a little...
  10. search field and cortana wont function

in Windows 10 Support
    search field and cortana wont function: Hi all I installed a new version of Windows 10 pro. The search function and cortana was working fine. My IT person joined the company domain and everything still worked correctly. We did updates and lost the use of the search bar and cortana. The start button works fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 10.0.16299 home turn off cortana