Windows 10: Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

Discus and support Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

Read more: Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on your weather settings | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2015

2. Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Thanks for your remedies. In the event it still won't give either today temp in Celsius, or give tomorrows forecast. The MS Weather APp works fine, but not in Cortana. Tried turning the Cortana weather component off but it doesn't help. It still gives a
    today weather in Cortana. Still wrong.. Very annoying hey?

PaulWADEPulpKult, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Hi Community, I had this issue and I found solutions that I would like to share with you. On Windows 10, Cortana gives you temperature in Fahrenheit without checking your Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask:
    What’s the weather like in Celsius? or just Weather in Celsius?
    or Weather in Kelvin? Real solution is to configure it: Start
    Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius. Below are images of settings and the result. Enjoy.

Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings [​IMG]

Sven Kelemen, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Vladimir Win User

Very good news !

Thanks.

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings - Similar Threads - Cortana finally weather

2. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  3. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change weather to Celsius: How does one Change weather to Celsius on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-weather-to-celsius/3b74bdea-955a-4671-889d-09ad7e0c0bc1
  4. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change weather to Celsius: How does one Change weather to Celsius on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-weather-to-celsius/3b74bdea-955a-4671-889d-09ad7e0c0bc1
  5. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

in Cortana
    "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :: On Windows 10, Cortana gives you the temperature in Fahrenheit without checking Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask: What’s the weather like in Celsius? or just Weather in Celsius? But why doesn't "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius"...
  7. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  8. Cortana nearby weather

Cortana nearby weather: I have always had cortana set to give me my nearby weather in the summary / news feed area. Until two days ago it has always been spot on. So precise in fact it actually lists my post code! But suddenly accros all our machines she is now reporting another post code. It's not...
  9. Cortana weather issue

Cortana weather issue: This has been bugging me for quite awhile now, any help would be appreciated. My main weather city in Cortana is Palm Coast, my secondary city is Schererville, Palm Coast is always rolled up while Schererville isn't, is there any way to have it the other way around?...
  10. cortana weather

cortana weather: how do you change the location for the weather that cortana reports? 16235