Windows 10: Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

Discus and support Cortana for Android - adding exchange account in Cortana to solve the problem; Is there a way to add a Microsoft Exchange calendar to the Cortana for Android app? The app detected my existing Outlook.com email account and I can... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by infin, Nov 8, 2020.

1. infin Win User

Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

Is there a way to add a Microsoft Exchange calendar to the Cortana for Android app? The app detected my existing Outlook.com email account and I can update that calendar.

:)

infin, Nov 8, 2020
  2. infin Win User

Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account.

Secondly, I added my Outlook.com account but when I try to add an appointment Cortana says there are no calendars.

infin, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Cortana for Android - adding exchange account

1. Cortana for Android - adding exchange account - Similar Threads - Cortana Android adding

2. Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard and RAM on my computer, and something I noticed was that I no longer was recieving mail on the exchange accounts I had set up on my computer. I tried clicking on the sync button, but it starts syncing and then comes to no avail.So then...
  3. Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not allowing Exchange Accounts to be added after computer upgrade: I recently upgraded my CPU, motherboard and RAM on my computer, and something I noticed was that I no longer was recieving mail on the exchange accounts I had set up on my computer. I tried clicking on the sync button, but it starts syncing and then comes to no avail.So then...
  4. Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

in Cortana
    Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android: Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account. Secondly, I added my Outlook.com account but when I try to add an appointment Cortana says there are no calendars....
  5. Create the Exchange account

Create the Exchange account: 无法在Mail下添加Exchange的邮箱,错误原因显示账户密码不正确,烦请帮忙解决,谢谢。(BTW: 系统版本是win10家庭版,想要绑定的邮箱在另外一台电脑可以添加到Exchange账户中,所以应该不是邮箱问题) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-the-exchange-account/2e38f5dc-e7ff-4e8c-9b57-0a3169dfa42f
  6. Cortana on Android India

in Cortana
    Cortana on Android India: Hi, when I check the cortana for Android page in play store from India, I'm getting a message item not found. What happened to cortana for Android app? Will cortana return to India as a standalone app?...
  7. Cortana for android in india

Cortana for android in india: When will cortana for android be released in India. It was released in public beta about a year ago. Still it stays in beta. And last update to the app was done in June 2018. Till now, no update is made in the app. Will cortana be released ever in India? It is there in...
  8. Adding Exchange 2007 Account To Windows 10 Mail App Broke My Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding Exchange 2007 Account To Windows 10 Mail App Broke My Emails: I added my work email account to the Windows 10 Mail app. This is an Microsoft Exchange 2007 account with a self-signed security certificate. After adding the account using advanced setup, the Mail app prompted me to fix the account and said the following: "Untrusted...
  9. Mail App & Exchange Account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App & Exchange Account: My university account comes up with the error code 0x85002012 (Something went wrong: we can't sync right now). Whenever I add the account (via Exchange or manual server configuration) it works for a week to a month, but it starts doing this after some amount of time. Is their...
  10. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...