Windows 10: Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look

Discus and support Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We believe that everyone deserves a personal assistant, and a great personal assistant should be available to help on-the-go, on whatever device you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look

Source: Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 7, 2016
  2. TrevorScarlett, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Cortana is not available in my country, is there a way I can try it?

Hello Simões,

This could have happened due to region specific availability of Cortana for Android.
    We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• What region are you from?
    • Have you tried to check this
      link
      ?
    • Any action taken?

We also suggest that you check this
    link
    time to time for updates.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Dec 7, 2016
Thema:

Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look

1. Cortana for Android and iOS comes to the UK, gets a fresh new look - Similar Threads - Cortana Android iOS

2. How to get American Cortana in the UK?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get American Cortana in the UK?: I can't believe there isn't at least a complex coding method to achieve this, I've scoured the internet for info but it's all dated back to 2015 so I assumed there'd be an update by now. It seems unfair that a simple process of sharing a language pack with the UK from the US...
  3. Cortana in the UK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in the UK: Hi Just updated my notebook to v2004, it seems that Cortana no longer works in the UK... not that I used it much, is this correct? Other than that the upgrade seems to work OK although it did take 5 hours to update via WU *Sad Stuart 162545
  4. Cortana in the UK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana in the UK: Hi Just updated my notebook to v2004, it seems that Cortana no longer works in the UK... not that I used it much, is this correct? Other than that the upgrade seems to work OK although it did take 5 hours to update via WU *Sad Stuart 162545
  5. Cortana and 2004 - UK

in Cortana
    Cortana and 2004 - UK: When I update to Windows 10 20H1/2004 it all goes well, except Cortana reports as "not currently available in the UK". The Cortana Tab in settings in missing. I've checked that I'm am signed in everywhere I am and also tried resetting the Cortana app, but nothing works. I've...
  6. Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android get new icons with Fluent design: Update your Outlook for iOS/Android today. Were releasing a new set of icons made for Fluent mobile. Every detail was crafted by an awesome team that worked across the company. At Microsoft we've created a brand new set of mobile system icons that are now live in Outlook...
  7. Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile: Quick launch summary Earlier this year, we launched the new Gmail on mobile to help you get things done quickly, such as viewing attachments or searching for a specific email. We’re further enhancing the Gmail experience on Android and iOS devices by introducing dark theme...
  8. New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer's mission is to “empower and connect every person across an organization to maximize their impact.” We want to bring this experience to our users wherever they are, so we're working to create a full-featured mobile app with a sleek user experience. Here are some of the...
  9. Google Android Auto gets a new look and design

in Windows 10 News
    Google Android Auto gets a new look and design: YZPT2E2PvZo As you hit the road this summer, Android Auto is sporting a new look with features that make driving more simple, personal and helpful. So grab your sunglasses and fill up your tank—here’s what you can expect. Come on, get app-y With the new app launcher, you...
  10. Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android: What’s changing Google Drive is getting a new look and feel on iOS and Android, making it easier to communicate and collaborate across files in Drive on mobile devices. [img] This Material redesign is part of a larger effort to bring the look and feel of our G Suite apps...