Windows 10: Cortana for minors

Discus and support Cortana for minors in Cortana to solve the problem; I'm thirteen years but can't sing into Cortana. Are thirteen-years old's under the age restriction?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jotham Elebute, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Cortana for minors

I'm thirteen years but can't sing into Cortana. Are thirteen-years old's under the age restriction?

:)

Jotham Elebute, Aug 18, 2020
  2. MrCat113 Win User

Is Cortana available for minors?

Original title: Cortana for minors?

Is Cortana avalible for minors?

if not, please let minors use Cortana

MrCat113, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Cortana for minors

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Cortana for minors

1. Cortana for minors - Similar Threads - Cortana minors

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  6. End of support for Cortana

End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  7. Regarding Cortana and Minor Account Issue,.

Regarding Cortana and Minor Account Issue,.: Good Evening, I am Suvindu. I opened Cortana and I get a prompt saying my Microsoft account is a Minor although I am 15 years. Can someone help me with this issue. I really like Cortana since it is easy to schedule my work, but when this prompt comes, it is really a hassle....
  8. I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

in Cortana
    I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old: I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, even if I'm older than 13 When I try to do something as easy as making reminder with Cortana, I am asked to log into my account again. When I tried to, the prompt said that I can't use Cortana because I'm a minor. I'm older than...
  9. Cortana thinking I'm a minor

in Cortana
    Cortana thinking I'm a minor: Hi, I was connecting up my iPhone to my laptop and wanted to use Cortana to send and receive messages. I followed the instructions, clicked it and it said I was a minor. I read that 13 is when you can use Cortana and I'm 15 and don't have a family account. I tried to up my...
  10. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

in Cortana
    Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use...": Dear Microsoft When I try to use cortonas notebook it will not let me. Every time I click on it, the screen says minors are not allowed to use cortonas notebook. Please help me. Facts -My computer is a DELL -I am younger than 15 and older than 5 -I need help *...