Windows 10: Cortana for phone Windows 10

Discus and support Cortana for phone Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE with Windows10. Can I somehow install Cortana? Please help me, I can't find it anywhere. TY... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NatasaM., Dec 4, 2018.

1. NatasaM. Win User

Cortana for phone Windows 10

I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE with Windows10. Can I somehow install Cortana? Please help me, I can't find it anywhere. TY

:)

NatasaM., Dec 4, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Cortana for phone Windows 10

Windows 10: A New Generation of Windows

You're mistaken. There is no Windows Phone 10. Microsoft is replacing the Windows Phone line with just Windows 10. Or, in other words, Microsoft is replacing Windows Phone 8.1 with the same Windows 10 that they are replacing Windows 8.1.1 with.

DeadmanFatboy, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana for phone Windows 10

1. Cortana for phone Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cortana phone

2. Cortana can no longer lookup phone numbers?

in Cortana
    Cortana can no longer lookup phone numbers?: Cortana can no longer look up phone numbers. Whenever I ask for a phone number I get "Sorry I can't help with that" or the response below. Why can Google on my tiny smartphone lookup phone numbers and Cortana is unable to on my desktop computer?Windows is getting worse...
  3. Cortana can no longer lookup phone numbers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana can no longer lookup phone numbers?: Cortana can no longer look up phone numbers. Whenever I ask for a phone number I get "Sorry I can't help with that" or the response below. Why can Google on my tiny smartphone lookup phone numbers and Cortana is unable to on my desktop computer?Windows is getting worse...
  4. Cortana can no longer lookup phone numbers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app and Cortana just got better in the latest updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app and Cortana just got better in the latest updates: Microsoft is rolling out new updates to both Windows 10’s Your Phone app and Cortana (digital assistant). While Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting the ability to delete photos stored in your smartphone, Cortana is gaining support for a new File skill, which means it can now...
  6. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

in Cortana
    cortana texting between phone and PC for android: I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC....
  7. Cortana On Windows 10 Phone No Longer Sets Reminders By Voice

in Cortana
    Cortana On Windows 10 Phone No Longer Sets Reminders By Voice: I am on a Windows 10 Phone. I noticed today (11/18/2019) I can no longer set reminders in Cortana using a voice command. For example: "Remind me to call Barb tomorrow at 9:00 AM", when spoken opens a Bing search for Windows reminders, rather than scheduling my reminder....
  8. Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?

in Cortana
    Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?: On the PC, I used to be able to type "send text" and then they moved the cheese and it was "send text message" in order to send a text message through the phone. Today I just noticed that even that doesn't work now. Instead I get a message that says to use Cortana on the...
  9. Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone

in Cortana
    Sending SMS from PC using Cortana and Windows phone: I used to send text/SMS messages from my PC (desktop and laptop) using Cortana by typing in the command "send text". It has suddenly stopped working and now I get the message "I'm sorry I can't send messages here. Try Cortana on your phone". I have a windows phone and use...
  10. Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

in Cortana
    Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone: Hi Support, I am disable and I need to be able to access my Lumia 950 Windows phone by Cortana voice recognition. I use a Plantronics Voyager Legend ear piece with my Windows 10 phone. Where can I find detailed setup instructions to use as a guide to achieve this. Thanks...