Windows 10: Cortana Idea

Discus and support Cortana Idea in Cortana to solve the problem; So I was playing rocket league and when I said "Hey Cortana" She opened as per usual the only problem was that when she popped up my mouse went off the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TwoEzy, Dec 20, 2019.

1. TwoEzy Win User

Cortana Idea

So I was playing rocket league and when I said "Hey Cortana" She opened as per usual the only problem was that when she popped up my mouse went off the window and for me to keep playing I had to re click the game window to be able to move again I have double monitor so my game is IN borderless mode so I want Cortana to pop up but in the background not as an "overlay" So when I say Hey cortana, she doesnt click me off anything

:)

TwoEzy, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Cortana Idea

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Cortana Idea

1. Cortana Idea - Similar Threads - Cortana Idea

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

in Cortana
    Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.: So I installed my microphone than I clicked on Cortana to activate it with Her and all she gives me is loop as you see in the screenshot Cortana tells me to goto speech I go there and it's already turned on so I turned it off restarted and turned it back on and she still...
  5. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.: So I installed my microphone than I clicked on Cortana to activate it with Her and all she gives me is loop as you see in the screenshot Cortana tells me to goto speech I go there and it's already turned on so I turned it off restarted and turned it back on and she still...
  6. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

7. I can not Turn off the option' Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert...

in Cortana
    I can not Turn off the option' Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert...: can not find Setting to Turn off the option Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert and more. hope you reply me at soon....
  8. My microphone which I used to talk to Cortana, disappeared and I have no idea of how to get...

My microphone which I used to talk to Cortana, disappeared and I have no idea of how to get...: See above … says it all Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-which-i-used-to-talk-to-cortana/3aec8755-a8db-42fa-a45b-08d6b06c39d3
  9. Cortana responds differently to me than my friend. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana responds differently to me than my friend. Any idea why?: Hey everyone, so my friend and I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 today. We have set up Cortana, but mine acts differently than his. When I say "Hey Cortana" she responds with a beep, and then I can ask questions. However, my friend can start a sentence off with just "Cortana"...
  10. Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana: Hi there I really LOATHE these voice activated command sets -- we have enough "noisy intrusions" already with people screaming away at the top of their voices on mobile phones in public areas or even in open plan offices - people just forget any sort of decent...