Windows 10: cortana ignorance

Discus and support cortana ignorance in Cortana to solve the problem; Why doesn't cortana anticipate the sensical word that will come next? The display won't even give me a word that starts with the letter I typed in! I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CarlStrandvold, Feb 2, 2019.

1. cortana ignorance

Why doesn't cortana anticipate the sensical word that will come next? The display won't even give me a word that starts with the letter I typed in! I thought that it would eventually learn the structure of the English language and the type of questions that I ask. I guess I was wrong.

:)

CarlStrandvold, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

cortana ignorance

1. cortana ignorance - Similar Threads - cortana ignorance

2. Cortana and spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana and spotify: Ok so ige seen online that to connect spotify with cortana you must go to notebook then connect a service. But, whenever i go there all that shows up are email apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-spotify/e72883d2-5613-4b07-931c-edab20429857"
  3. Disable Cortana

in Cortana
    Disable Cortana: I need to disable Cortana from my windows 10 pro PC since it does not really give me privacy anyone could perform searches with their voice. How could he do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-cortana/82455830-801f-4b5c-b273-2dad353e30b6"
  4. New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.2.2.2529 for Android Apr. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Cortana Digital assistant 3.2.2.2529 for Android Apr. 17: Fast, easy and fun to stay on top of work & life with your personal assistant Cortana! Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant....
  5. what is cortana

in Cortana
    what is cortana: what is cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-cortana/e265cf10-b1f7-4ced-bb70-628226b5d037"
  6. Cortana still crashing despite several fixes

in Cortana
    Cortana still crashing despite several fixes: Hi all, As above Cortana is crashing constantly despite reinstalling, re-registering (using powershell) and also freshly formatting the dive and resintalling win10 twice using two different USB sticks and a fresh version from the creation tool each time. The exact issue...
  7. Cortana won't work

in Cortana
    Cortana won't work: So I just enabled my Cortana today and I seem to have many problems. I can't setup Cortana because when I click the Cortana settings every single setting in there is loading (I waited at least 30 min and it still won't load) forever the only thing that doesn't load is the...
  8. WINDOWS, CORTANA AND SEARCH ICONS ARE SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS, CORTANA AND SEARCH ICONS ARE SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING: On a faithful day, I restarted my windows 10 pc and the Windows icon, Cortana Icon and search box stop working, no matter how many times i click them. Please does anyone knows the solution to my problems. I am in great need of the search and windows icon. Please...
  9. cortana is attacking my system how do I kill it

in Cortana
    cortana is attacking my system how do I kill it: cortana photos background host services cortana is using the myphone and photos to set up a background hosting service How do I prevent this?...
  10. Cortana stopped working properly Windowsphone 8.1 April 2019

in Cortana
    Cortana stopped working properly Windowsphone 8.1 April 2019: Has Cortana stopped working on Windows phone 8.1 for good? Up till March 2019 i could ask questions like: 'how are you ', 'tell me a joke', 'tell me something interesting', 'sing a song' . As of April 2019 nothing, only brings up web search results :( Why stop working on...