Windows 10: cortana ignorance

Discus and support cortana ignorance in Cortana to solve the problem; Why doesn't cortana anticipate the sensical word that will come next? The display won't even give me a word that starts with the letter I typed in! I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CarlStrandvold, Feb 2, 2019.

1. cortana ignorance

Why doesn't cortana anticipate the sensical word that will come next? The display won't even give me a word that starts with the letter I typed in! I thought that it would eventually learn the structure of the English language and the type of questions that I ask. I guess I was wrong.

:)

CarlStrandvold, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

cortana ignorance

1. cortana ignorance - Similar Threads - cortana ignorance

2. Cortana / Windows search is not working

in Cortana
    Cortana / Windows search is not working: I can not even type anything in the search box. I have tried every imaginable fix. I am thinking the only way to fix this might be a factory restore. I am at my wit's end. Any help would be sincerely appreciated....
  3. Windows 10 Education and Cortana

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Education and Cortana: I recently installed Windows 10 Education on our school laptops but cortana is still enabled. When reading bout this OS on microsoft, they advised this OS doesn't come woth Cortana. Can anyone advise why it would still be enabled?...
  4. Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana)

in Cortana
    Hown to disable - pickup where you left off (Cortana): I did a search and followed the instructions but can't disable this feature. Maybe the instructions to disable where for an older version of Windows 10? Someone please help. This feature is quite annoying. Thanks...
  5. Error: Something went wrong while trying to sign in to Cortana using Samsung account

in Cortana
    Error: Something went wrong while trying to sign in to Cortana using Samsung account: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  6. Make Cortana removable

in Cortana
    Make Cortana removable: I run Windows 10 on a 128GB SSD and with windows 10 ever growing with future updates I think it should be made possible to completely uninstall cortana without breaking anything. I ran a powershell script I found online that removes a bunch of stuff but didn't actually free...
  7. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  8. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?: Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well. so will this feature be disabled in next major...
  9. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN: dude, i've been searching for like 3 hours+ because kids just randomly inputting keys on my comp now my text looks like this. I already had to go through figuring out how to get out of high contrast mode[ATTACH] it doesn't even let me type without it being a green to white...
  10. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...