Windows 10: Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Discus and support Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any known fixes? *Confused 7016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Any known fixes?
    *Confused

:)

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015

2. Problem regarding Cortana in windows 8.1

Cortana problem for me

pranavbhagat, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Sarathi R Win User
    Lumia 730 dual sim, WhatsApp notification problem

Ok. When i opening cortana app and it's showing message "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region with the language you've chosen" .How to resolve this.

Sarathi R, Jun 12, 2015
  4. bordi Win User

Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

I used to get that when I signed in with a local account rather then a Microsoft one

bordi, Jun 12, 2015
  5. I'm signed in with my ms acc, but it keeps asking me to verify it every now and then. Time for some tutorials I suppose haha

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  6. I am not sure what regions Cortana is available yet but if you set the region to US Cortana should start working. There may be other regions that work but I will leave that mystery for other members to answer.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 12, 2015
  7. rvbfan Win User
    Set the region in Cortana? Or during initial setup. I haven't seen a region setting in Cortana.

rvbfan, Jun 13, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

You may have to change your Region, Language, Speech Settings and possibly your Time Zone to US!

Edwin, Jun 13, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    That's what I thought. Don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth while.

rvbfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? - Similar Threads - Cortana I'm afraid

2. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  3. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  4. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...
  5. PC says I'm in a different country when I'm not

in Windows 10 Support
    PC says I'm in a different country when I'm not: So since a few days ago my PC has been really weird. First of all it wouldnt connect to my wifi properly, then i was on chrome a few days later and it said i was in holland ( I'm in the UK), then it said i was in the seychelles. some sites seemed to think the former, and some...
  6. Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected: As far as i can see i have all the langauge, region, currency & locale information set to English UK but im still getting the following when i try to activate Cortana, Any Thoughts?.... [img] 12395
  7. I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong: [img] My window is maximized, but it won't fill up the entire screen, and I can't put anything at the top of the screen either. I don't know what's wrong, but please help. I don't think that it's showing up in the screen shot, but please help. 84097
  8. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...
  9. I'm gone

I'm gone: The hype and platitudes revolving around Windows 10 are now meaningless to me for I cannot download and install the upgrade on my desktop computer. I have spent hours and hours and many days attempting to do so by various processes. Regardless of whether I employed the...
  10. I'm lovin it!

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm lovin it!: I dunno guys, I am the biggest computer doofuss in the world. (Well Top 10) , but I installed W10 yesterday and I am lovin it! I originally had an error that would not allow me to download the upgrade, but detailed instructions showed me what to do and it was quick and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im afraid im not available in your region

2. how to activate cortana from afraid in my nokia lumia

3. im afraid cortana

4. how to activate cortana if it says Im afraid