Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Discus and support Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Any known fixes? *Confused 7016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015.

1. riverjack22 Win User

Any known fixes?
    *Confused

:)

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  2. pranavbhagat Win User

Problem regarding Cortana in windows 8.1

Cortana problem for me

pranavbhagat, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Sarathi R Win User
    Lumia 730 dual sim, WhatsApp notification problem

Ok. When i opening cortana app and it's showing message "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region with the language you've chosen" .How to resolve this.

Sarathi R, Jun 12, 2015
  4. bordi Win User

I used to get that when I signed in with a local account rather then a Microsoft one

bordi, Jun 12, 2015
  5. riverjack22 Win User
    I'm signed in with my ms acc, but it keeps asking me to verify it every now and then. Time for some tutorials I suppose haha

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  6. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    I am not sure what regions Cortana is available yet but if you set the region to US Cortana should start working. There may be other regions that work but I will leave that mystery for other members to answer.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 12, 2015
  7. rvbfan Win User
    Set the region in Cortana? Or during initial setup. I haven't seen a region setting in Cortana.

rvbfan, Jun 14, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

You may have to change your Region, Language, Speech Settings and possibly your Time Zone to US!

Edwin, Jun 14, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    That's what I thought. Don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth while.

rvbfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? - Similar Threads - Cortana I'm afraid

1. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

in Windows 10 Support
    Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market: A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon rival Amazon and Google in business use. Microsoft is finally getting the traction among enterprises, and the momentum is...
  2. Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  3. Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  4. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off cortana in windows 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  5. McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana: Microsoft has improved the search feature in Windows 10 with Cortana digital assistant, and it’s now easier to find the information that you’re looking for straight from Cortana with simple voice command. The talented security researchers at McAfee discovered a code execution...
  6. Cortana opens itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens itself: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself...….in Full Screen. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure...
  7. Cortana opens by itself ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens by itself ???: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure if this fact is...
Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? solved