Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Discus and support Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any known fixes? *Confused 7016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015.

1. riverjack22 Win User

Any known fixes?
    *Confused

:)

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  2. pranavbhagat Win User

Problem regarding Cortana in windows 8.1

Cortana problem for me

pranavbhagat, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Sarathi R Win User
    Lumia 730 dual sim, WhatsApp notification problem

Ok. When i opening cortana app and it's showing message "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region with the language you've chosen" .How to resolve this.

Sarathi R, Jun 12, 2015
  4. bordi Win User

I used to get that when I signed in with a local account rather then a Microsoft one

bordi, Jun 12, 2015
  5. riverjack22 Win User
    I'm signed in with my ms acc, but it keeps asking me to verify it every now and then. Time for some tutorials I suppose haha

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  6. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    I am not sure what regions Cortana is available yet but if you set the region to US Cortana should start working. There may be other regions that work but I will leave that mystery for other members to answer.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 12, 2015
  7. rvbfan Win User
    Set the region in Cortana? Or during initial setup. I haven't seen a region setting in Cortana.

rvbfan, Jun 13, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

You may have to change your Region, Language, Speech Settings and possibly your Time Zone to US!

Edwin, Jun 13, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    That's what I thought. Don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth while.

rvbfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? - Similar Threads - Cortana I'm afraid

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17733 now available - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17733 now available - August 14: Release notes not available yet. Download: Download Windows Insider Preview SDK 115973
  4. McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems

in Windows 10 News
    McAfee discovers new Windows 10 Cortana vulnerabilities that could manipulate locked systems: Today, McAfee has announced that it has discovered a new vulnerability in Windows 10’s Cortana digital assistant which could be used to manipulate locked systems with physical access. It’s worth noting that the two new flaws have been addressed as part of Microsoft’s August...
  5. New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders: [ATTACH] Beginning today Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead, Preview Alpha, and Preview Beta can begin using the new Shopping Cart feature in the Xbox Store! FEATURE DETAILS: You’ll now see a Cart icon in the Store which will navigate to the Shopping Cart. All game and app...
  6. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  7. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  8. Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers: Today is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft has just rolled out Windows 10 KB4343909. In case you’re planning to upgrade the PC manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343909 are also available. Windows 10 KB4343909 is available for devices running version 1803 and it...
  9. AP Exclusive: Google tracks your movements, like it or not

in Windows 10 News
    AP Exclusive: Google tracks your movements, like it or not: Google wants to know where you go so badly that it records your movements even when you explicitly tell it not to. An Associated Press investigation found that many Google services on Android devices and iPhones store your location data even if you’ve used a privacy setting...
  10. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...