Windows 10: Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Discus and support Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any known fixes? *Confused 7016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

Any known fixes?
    *Confused

:)

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015

2. Problem regarding Cortana in windows 8.1

Cortana problem for me

pranavbhagat, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Sarathi R Win User
    Lumia 730 dual sim, WhatsApp notification problem

Ok. When i opening cortana app and it's showing message "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region with the language you've chosen" .How to resolve this.

Sarathi R, Jun 12, 2015
  4. bordi Win User

Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

I used to get that when I signed in with a local account rather then a Microsoft one

bordi, Jun 12, 2015
  5. I'm signed in with my ms acc, but it keeps asking me to verify it every now and then. Time for some tutorials I suppose haha

riverjack22, Jun 12, 2015
  6. I am not sure what regions Cortana is available yet but if you set the region to US Cortana should start working. There may be other regions that work but I will leave that mystery for other members to answer.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 12, 2015
  7. rvbfan Win User
    Set the region in Cortana? Or during initial setup. I haven't seen a region setting in Cortana.

rvbfan, Jun 13, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

You may have to change your Region, Language, Speech Settings and possibly your Time Zone to US!

Edwin, Jun 13, 2015
  9. rvbfan Win User
    That's what I thought. Don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth while.

rvbfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"? - Similar Threads - Cortana I'm afraid

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  5. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  6. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

in Cortana
    Philippines: Cortona not available in your region: Ever since I got my laptop last September 2020, I've used Cortona on a daily basis. However, when there was an update just a few days ago around March 25-31 suddenly my Cortona isn't available in my region. I never changed anything from the "Regional Settings," but suddenly...
  7. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...
  8. Cortana thinking I'm a minor

in Cortana
    Cortana thinking I'm a minor: Hi, I was connecting up my iPhone to my laptop and wanted to use Cortana to send and receive messages. I followed the instructions, clicked it and it said I was a minor. I read that 13 is when you can use Cortana and I'm 15 and don't have a family account. I tried to up my...
  9. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  10. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im afraid im not available to help in your region. cortana

2. windows phone cortana am afraid

3. im afraid im not available to help in your region cortana

4. im afraid im not available to help in your region.,
  5. i am not available in your region cortana in lumia 1050,
  6. im afraid im not available in your region,
  7. how to activate cortana from afraid in my nokia lumia,
  8. im afraid cortana,
  9. how to activate cortana if it says Im afraid