Windows 10: Cortana in alt-tab menu

Discus and support Cortana in alt-tab menu in Cortana to solve the problem; I like using Cortana but when press alt-tab I see Cortana there. I do not want to see Cortana window in the alt-tab menu. How do I do that? -I use... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Enes Kavçakar, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Cortana in alt-tab menu

I like using Cortana but when press alt-tab I see Cortana there. I do not want to see Cortana window in the alt-tab menu. How do I do that? -I use Windows 10 Pro 2004 Version

:)

Enes Kavçakar, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Cortana in alt-tab menu Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Cortana in alt-tab menu

alt + tab not working

*Confused Cortana in alt-tab menu :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Cortana in alt-tab menu

1. Cortana in alt-tab menu - Similar Threads - Cortana alt tab

2. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Cortana
    Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution: This is sort of more like documentation than question. Answers that build on this or propose better solutions are welcome, but please spare us the "Uninstall Cortana" and/or "Close Cortana using Task Manager" suggestions. Those are fundamentally broken, since they interfere...
  3. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution: This is sort of more like documentation than question. Answers that build on this or propose better solutions are welcome, but please spare us the "Uninstall Cortana" and/or "Close Cortana using Task Manager" suggestions. Those are fundamentally broken, since they interfere...
  4. Removing Cortana from Alt+Tab list With Solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: Hai.While using the Alt+Tab feature, I would like to hide certain windows from appearing in it. Because, I use two screens for multi tasking and have certain windows idly open. This makes the Alt+tab too clumsy and difficult to choose the app that I need. Any suggestions...
  6. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  7. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  8. Is this still a thing? Cortana stays in the alt-tab menu since early 2020 and still no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this still a thing? Cortana stays in the alt-tab menu since early 2020 and still no...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8noziz5994071.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=224b0ff4ea76585a9d56209efc6933ca48ae3ede submitted by /u/takatto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ngcm0x/is_this_still_a_thing_cortana_stays_in_the_alttab/
  9. Cortana alt-tab bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana alt-tab bug: Yes it is a good news that Cortana is now shipped as if it is a separate application but please do not include it in the alt tab process. It just makes the workflow slower because Cortana is supposed to open or show up only when triggered but not as part of the main...
  10. ALT + TAB Show Desktop + Charms menu

in Windows 10 Support
    ALT + TAB Show Desktop + Charms menu: Hello! Is there any ways how to put "Show Desktop" back to ALT + TAB? It's the biggest annoyance I have had on Win 10 so far that I can't minimize all my crap and switch to desktop with ALT+TAB (got to use WINKEY + D) Also any ideas how to get charms menu to appear from...