Windows 10: Cortana in czech republic

Discus and support Cortana in czech republic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Novotný, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Cortana in czech republic

Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help

:)

Daniel Novotný, Aug 6, 2022

2. Why isn't Cortana in Czech Republic

Good day,

I have a question and that's why is not Cortana in Czech Republic? I would not mind if she will be in English but what hinder me is that she is not in my country. How long will take you to add her to our country?

Faithfully

Yours customer.

Tomáš Raba, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Telephone number - credit card settings Czech Republic

Well, I would like to add credit card for purchasing apps on my Windows Phone. I am from Czech Republic, and when I am trying to add telephone number, it asking for telefone area code, some prefix. For Czech Republic its +420 but that form cant accept
    this. Any solution to this?

Thanks

Jozef Repáň, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Cortana in czech republic

Nokia E52 Czech republic map download error

Hello, I would like to ask if somebody else is also having problems downloading the czech republic map via Nokia suite.

I have a Nokia E 52 with soft update 091.003

I can download all other maps but only czech republic is not working.

What I did so far:

1) reinstall phones software

2) delete the SD card (try to install the maps all new)

3) Exhange the SD card

4) Exchange the phone

5) Reinstall nokia Ovi suite

6) Installed a older version of Nokia Ovi suite

Unfortunately Czech republic still not possible to download

Thank you very much for your help or opinions.

Malakai---01, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Cortana in czech republic

1. Cortana in czech republic - Similar Threads - Cortana czech republic

2. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  3. Cortana in czech republic

in Cortana
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  4. Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues: I have recently installed the Windows 11 software on my laptop, and it has now begun showing that in order to gain access to it, I would need to input my PIN number instead of a password, but every time I attempt to do so, the place to put the number in never shows. Is this a...
  5. Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Republic of Gamers Laptop Sign In Issues: I have recently installed the Windows 11 software on my laptop, and it has now begun showing that in order to gain access to it, I would need to input my PIN number instead of a password, but every time I attempt to do so, the place to put the number in never shows. Is this a...
  6. Riders Republic keeps crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Riders Republic keeps crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]Games crashing on startup or in the middle of a session or freezing making the game unplayable is not new, but the good news is, they are fixable. Riders Republic is one such tag added to the list. If Riders Republic keeps crashing or freezing on your Windows 11 or...
  7. Missing Czech QUERTY keyboard under the language option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Czech QUERTY keyboard under the language option: I just acquired a new notebook, making no changes to installation. There is missing option of choosing the QUERTY keyboard under the Czech language. There is just the default QUERTZ one....
  8. Fix Czech language on every site

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Czech language on every site: How can I get my G. Chrome back to normal? Every time I do a search, the landing page for every website is in Czech. I have run malware, adware, virus scans, dumped the corrupted Chrome and downloaded again, but no change. Any more suggestions?...
  9. It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...: It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely horrible, can you call me from a different number. I have phone 737767675. Thanks...
  10. The Old Republic & Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Old Republic & Origin: Does anyone know if there is a way to recover a TOR account that was merged with another Origin account? Long story short: I had two Origin accounts. One I created when I bought Mass Effect 3, and the other one I didn't even realize I had. Apparently this one was created...