Windows 10: Cortana in my computer is not working

Discus and support Cortana in my computer is not working in Cortana to solve the problem; I did not find Cortana. My country is Vietnamese. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LuuHuong, Mar 15, 2020.

1. LuuHuong Win User

Cortana in my computer is not working

I did not find Cortana. My country is Vietnamese.

Cortana in my computer is not working 7c2d74f3-c190-4904-bd1d-93ccdd2c5bc9?upload=true.png

Cortana in my computer is not working 18e260f1-2554-4b41-827a-21c5acee4c08?upload=true.png

:)

LuuHuong, Mar 15, 2020

2. Cortana not working (surface 3)

Hi Tom,

You may experience Cortana issues due to damaged operating system files or corrupted user profiles. To resolve such concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• When are you exactly having issues with Cortana? What task are you performing?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Cortana issues.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Cortana not working

Hi,

Just to ensure that the settings are configured correctly, please try the steps below.

This issue may occur if location settings are not turned on for Cortana.

To turn on location settings for Cortana, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and type Location in the search.

• Open Location Privacy Settings.

• Under the option "choose apps that can use your location" check if Cortana is turned on.

• If not turn on and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Cortana in my computer is not working

Cortana not working

Hello Shubham,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files after installing the latest update on your computer.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access Cortana on your computer.
    • What is the complete error code/ error message with this issue?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested from the Microsoft helps article like: Check for updates, Restart the computer, run the troubleshooter, create test user account and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Cortana for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Cortana in my computer is not working

1. Cortana in my computer is not working - Similar Threads - Cortana computer working

2. Cortana crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana crashing my computer: I opened cortana by accident and it crashed my computer and I don’t know what to do because it is not starting. (Picture in the comments) submitted by /u/Blitzwing33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9x3j4/cortana_crashing_my_computer/
  3. My cortana is not working or responding

in Cortana
    My cortana is not working or responding: Please help me my cortana is not working when i open it says that some speech packages are needed to finish but when i go to download speech packages it says that you cannot download that speech packages...
  4. Computer Cortana?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Cortana?: Hello, friends, how do I get the Cortana image (screenshot) out of the "active applications" window. It cannot be deleted, Cortana is deactivated and I don't remember what I clicked on. Can any of you help me? Thanks a lot. Hans-Jörg [ATTACH] Computer Cortana?
  5. my cortana voice not working

in Cortana
    my cortana voice not working: my cortana voice not working how solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-voice-not-working/61908486-0874-41ce-a02a-1bf9a9d75818
  6. My Cortana not working

in Cortana
    My Cortana not working: My Cortana not working and its a new laptop. it was working fine for few days and now it says not available in Canada? week before it was ok? Please advise -Thx RD...
  7. Cortana searches internet, not my computer

in Cortana
    Cortana searches internet, not my computer: Since upgrading to Windows 10 1903 on a Windows 10 Home desktop, Cortana automatically searches the internet for entries I make in the Search window. HP tech support has spent two hours trying to fix this problem. Short of spending $120 CDN approx to upgrade to the Pro...
  8. trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working

in Cortana
    trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working: possible simple solutions appreciated ! Windows 10 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-search-my-computer-files-with-cortanaits/4a1c61ea-6ff2-4ff1-83a4-e789ee5eded1"
  9. My Cortana search is not working

in Cortana
    My Cortana search is not working: When I say "Hey Cortana" and pose a question or command it works just fine --but I don't like to use the microphone, I like to type in my question and this has always worked. Recently this function quit working and now I get error message that says "preview is not available...
  10. Cortana is not working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not working on my computer?: I am using a Surface Pro 3. When I first enabled Cortana, she worked perfectly. Now, if I click on the mic to talk to Cortana, my start menu just appears black and crashes. If I say Hey Cortana, no response. Does anybody know how to fix this. 11099